Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different personalities?? Or is it to worry

Go down

Different personalities?? Or is it to worry  Empty Different personalities?? Or is it to worry

Post by MabelnThorn Tue 21 Apr 2020, 6:56 am

Hi all, I’m still relatively new to mouse owning and just have a few questions about my mice. They are two lovely girls Mabel and Thorn, they are both sisters that we got from the same litter at a pet store (I posted on here yesterday regarding if they were sisters and I can confirm they are!!) but I just have a few questions about their behaviours.

Just to keep in mind they are both still young only about 7 weeks old. Mabel is an active mouse as I expected when owning mice she is being tamed and is adventurous and active, I can already tell she is more dominant

Whereas my other mouse Thorn seems to be quite slow with all her movements, she is easy to handle and doesn’t run around. Whilst in her cage she eats and is quite happy but walks around slower than her sister and doesn’t really use the wheel nor climb she just chills. Is that just her personality or should I be worried she is sick!!  Smile
MabelnThorn
MabelnThorn

Happy

Back to top Go down