Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California

2 posters

Go down

Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California  Empty Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California

Post by Mouserat Thu 16 Jul 2020, 2:21 pm

One of my four female mice passed away recently and her litter mate is likely not far behind as she passed from old age. And once she goes, ill be left with two girls. So I'm not in absolute urgent need, hopefully i won't be needing any for a while longer but just in case i decided to start looking to see if there was any mice available. I'll be looking for female mice or a neutered male of any age. I live in Hemet california and would be willing to drive an hour or so. Let me know if you have any mice available.

Mouserat

Back to top Go down

Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California  Empty Re: Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California

Post by pipathemouse Mon 03 Aug 2020, 2:07 pm

Hello! I have 2 female babies (also one male but he is not neutered) in need of a home in about 2-3 weeks. They are orphaned wild mice that I have been hand-raising (almost 3 weeks old now). I'm located in Ontario, CA.
Might you be interested?
Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California  Img_5710

pipathemouse

Back to top Go down

Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California  Empty Re: Looking for female or neutered male mouse soon in Hemet California

Post by Mouserat Mon 03 Aug 2020, 9:27 pm

Hi im deffinetly interested but i would be a little concerned about putting them with my girls as well as what their specific needs would be. Do you have any idea of what type of mice they could be?

Mouserat

Back to top Go down

Post by pipathemouse Tue 04 Aug 2020, 12:43 am

I believe they are house mice.
I've just begun weaning them so they've just started eating a diet of wild bird seed, mealworms and mouse blocks and fruits/veggies. I am keeping their diet as close t what they will find in the wild as possible in case I cannot find them a home and have to release them in a nice field somewhere. I, unfortunately, cannot keep them although I've become so attached!
I think that as adults taking care of them would be similar to any other mouse but I have never owned a mouse before these little babies so I can't be sure.
They are wild mice so that is a precaution to take but I've had them for a week and a half and they seem perfectly healthy Bouncy

pipathemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down