Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Mouse Updates and Pics

2 posters

Go down

Random Mouse Updates and Pics Empty Random Mouse Updates and Pics

Post by PeachesandPepper92918 Fri 11 Sep 2020, 3:31 pm

Hey y’all! It’s been a minute, so I thought I would give some updates:

I got to add this new girl to my family back in May. Her name is Blossom. She is a super spunky little thing
Random Mouse Updates and Pics 55267d10

Next up, I adopted these two girls from someone I found rehoming them on Craigslist. Their names are Daisy (black and white) and Daffodil (yellow). They are both super sweet, especially Daisy, who loves her playtime. I finally get to bond them with my other two in a week.
Random Mouse Updates and Pics D2a3c710
Random Mouse Updates and Pics 7e343010

Then, this is my new boy Aster, who came from a new mousery, and also the first one in my state in at last five years. You all would probably understand how excited I was. He actually doesn’t like my hands, but as long as I am wearing his favorite hoodie we’re friends. He is extremely sassy and I absolutely love it. We still have a lot to work on, but he’s making a lot of improvement and is continuing to gain confidence.

Random Mouse Updates and Pics 1772c710

Next is sweet Iris. I plan on making an actual memorial post for her soon, but she passed away on September 9th. She was around 20 months old. She was also the reason I decided to put off bonding, as I knew it might be a bit too much for her in her old age. I am extremely grateful to have been able to own her. Love you sweet girl Heart.
Random Mouse Updates and Pics 616b3310

And lastly, we have Pheobe. She is doing amazing, and is only a few weeks away from her second birthday, which I can’t believe. Stop aging Pheebers
Random Mouse Updates and Pics 66374410
Random Mouse Updates and Pics 85ad3b10

Current mice: Pheobe, Blossom, Daffodil, Zinnia, Marigold,
and Aster
Remembering: Peaches, Pepper, Tulip, Orchid, Iris, Luna, Noche, Mrs. Frisby, Daisy, and Benson
PeachesandPepper92918
PeachesandPepper92918

Back to top Go down

Random Mouse Updates and Pics Empty Re: Random Mouse Updates and Pics

Post by SarahAdams Sat 12 Sep 2020, 8:45 am

Beautiful photography and lovely mice! My mother's name was Blossom and I'm sure she wouldn't have minded such a little cutie being named after her.

Sorry about wee Iris!

SarahAdams
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down