Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food

3 posters

Go down

Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food Empty Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food

Post by disastervibe Wed 11 Nov 2020, 2:09 am

I'm considering adopting some young mice that are at my local animal shelter, and as I was combing through the Mouse Food Dissection document someone else posted on these forums a while ago (I forget who and can't find the original post now) the Bunny Nature brand Mouse Dream Expert food stood out to me (protein at 14%, fat at 5.5%, and fiber at 7% with 26 whole ingredients). However, the company's website doesn't list the US as a country they have distributors in.

I was wondering if anyone in the US has somehow managed to buy this brand's products, and if so, where?

If I can't get my hands on Bunny Nature, I can still get ahold of Higgin's Sunburst Gourmet Rat and Mouse food, but I'd like to avoid common allergens since I don't know how good or bad their breeding is (but I'm assuming it's not great, since it's hard to find reputable mouse breeders where I am).

Any leads or tips are appreciated! Love

disastervibe

Taurus

Back to top Go down

Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food Empty Re: Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food

Post by chiroptera Wed 11 Nov 2020, 2:11 am

The only way is to import it, which is very pricy. I actually e-mailed them about it months back, and they said that it's not available in the US. Sad

The user who made that wonderful guide is @Robin~ - they might be able to help you find an alternative! Wink

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food Empty Re: Finding "Bunny Nature Mouse Dream Expert" food

Post by disastervibe Wed 11 Nov 2020, 2:16 am

chiroptera wrote:The only way is to import it, which is very pricy. I actually e-mailed them about it months back, and they said that it's not available in the US. Sad

The user who made that wonderful guide is @Robin~ - they might be able to help you find an alternative! Wink

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know! Maybe I can also contact one of the independent pet shops in my area and ask them to consider stocking it.

disastervibe

Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin~ Thu 12 Nov 2020, 6:39 am

Hello!

From my limited experience, I've found mouse allergies to be relatively uncommon. None of my (mill-bred) mice have had them, and I haven't heard of them too much on here either. It's at least worth a shot IMO.

I've also been considering selling mixes for mice on my Etsy shop--I have a bunch for hamsters up and running but I've been a bit hesitant with mice, mainly due to the lack of resources on what exactly makes up a mouse's diet. I'd be happy to work with you and figure out something, though!

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Post by disastervibe Fri 13 Nov 2020, 1:00 am

Robin~ wrote:Hello!

From my limited experience, I've found mouse allergies to be relatively uncommon. None of my (mill-bred) mice have had them, and I haven't heard of them too much on here either. It's at least worth a shot IMO.

I've also been considering selling mixes for mice on my Etsy shop--I have a bunch for hamsters up and running but I've been a bit hesitant with mice, mainly due to the lack of resources on what exactly makes up a mouse's diet. I'd be happy to work with you and figure out something, though!

Hi Robin! Okay, it's reassuring that the allergies might not be super common. I've picked up a bag of the Higgin's Sunburst for now, and I'll see how they do on that. If it does seem to be a problem, I'd love to get in contact with you again and figure something else out!

Thank you so much for offering to help, and for making that Mouse Food Dissection document in the first place, it's been super useful.

disastervibe

Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down