Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do mice dream?

3 posters

Go down

Do mice dream? Empty Do mice dream?

Post by Yassssssss Sun 22 Oct 2017, 10:23 am

This is probably going to sound really weird, but do mice dream? One of my mice squeaks occasionally during the day, but doesn’t move (like she’s awake or anything). It’s not the same kind of squeak as if they were fighting either. Anyone else’s mice done this?
Yassssssss
Yassssssss

Leo Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Do mice dream? Empty Re: Do mice dream?

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 22 Oct 2017, 11:32 am

Yassssssss wrote:This is probably going to sound really weird, but do mice dream? One of my mice squeaks occasionally during the day, but doesn’t move (like she’s awake or anything). It’s not the same kind of squeak as if they were fighting either. Anyone else’s mice done this?

I haven't noticed that with my mouse, but I would imagine that all animals dream. I know my dog does.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:05 pm

Since mice are similar to rats in their anatomy and brain structure, I'd say so, since studies have proven that rats dream. Here's an interesting fact; not only do rats dream about their day, they dream about their future too, they dream about the places they want to go and see in the future! Anyways, yes, I'd say it's definitely possible your mouse is dreaming if she's squeaking in her sleep Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down