Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed?

3 posters

Go down

Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed? Empty Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed?

Post by Snoot3 Tue 08 Dec 2020, 2:50 pm

My mouse is always pretty active but last night when i took him out for couch playtime he was EXTREMELY wired. Like popcorning and chirping really loudly and running really fast. He has been really itchy the past few days so i expected him to be not feeling well (the vet said he is healthy) but instead he is going crazy. Maybe he is feeling better? I am packing up boxes to move to a new house. Can he sense that and is maybe stressed or is he just excited?
Snoot3
Snoot3

Back to top Go down

Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed? Empty Re: Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed?

Post by River Tue 08 Dec 2020, 8:39 pm

Whenever my mice popcorn/spark and there's nothing that could be making them do it as a form of self-defense, I assume they're having a good time! Good for Snoot. I hope he's feeling fantastic. <3
River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed? Empty Re: Is my mouse super happy all the sudden or stressed?

Post by disastervibe Wed 09 Dec 2020, 4:42 am

Honestly, if he's not hiding/running away and acting scared, I would think he's excited. Maybe he senses something is up and is just excited about the prospect of ~something happening~?

disastervibe

Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down