Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye, Sesame

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye, Sesame Empty Goodbye, Sesame

Post by ubemilkshake Tue 27 Apr 2021, 8:29 pm

Sesame was a special little mouse. She was such a sweetheart. She was very fun, adorable, and loving to be with. My journey with her was so satisfying in how we bonded together. When I first got her, she was so scared of me! She'd run away at the sight of me and when I got near her bin. Over time after being with her so much, I realized she totally trusts me.

I got her at Petsmart and saw that she was so tiny! I thought she was still a growing baby but she never grew any more after all the months I had her. After her quarantine, I thought it was perfect to name her "Sesame" since she reminds me of a tiny, black sesame seed  Very Happy  

I miss her so much. I spent every day with her and it felt like I had her for at least a year. I was so heartbroken, but she's over the rainbow bridge now where she can make friends with other mice and be happy.

And thank you so much to this forum with everyone who helped me on my questions and concerns about her! Mice are really amazing, precious little animals

Last edited by ubemilkshake on Mon 24 Jan 2022, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ubemilkshake
ubemilkshake
Jr Member
Jr Member

chiroptera, SarahAdams and Dee67 like this post

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, Sesame Empty Re: Goodbye, Sesame

Post by SarahAdams Thu 29 Apr 2021, 10:05 am

Aww. R.I.P. little Sesame. At least she got to know the good life and love for the time she had.

SarahAdams
Sr Member
Sr Member

ubemilkshake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ubemilkshake Fri 30 Apr 2021, 3:26 am

SarahAdams wrote:Aww. R.I.P. little Sesame. At least she got to know the good life and love for the time she had.

Thanks so much Love She'll be running in her wheel up in the sky <3
ubemilkshake
ubemilkshake
Jr Member
Jr Member

SarahAdams and Dee67 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee67 Tue 11 May 2021, 12:47 am

Oh my, @banilya what a very special mouse Sesame was for you, you're so lucky you had some time with her and you bonded. You will miss her but will have great memories.
Dee67
Dee67
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/figgusnewton/

Back to top Go down

Post by ubemilkshake Mon 14 Jun 2021, 11:08 am

Dee67 wrote:Oh my,  @banilya what a very special mouse Sesame was for you, you're so lucky you had some time with her and you bonded. You will miss her but will have great memories.

Thank you so much! Definitely, I'll never forget her Heart
ubemilkshake
ubemilkshake
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down