Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our other pets

+6
River
CallaLily
Rodents rock!
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Our other pets - Page 3 Empty Re: Our other pets

Post by scaredymouse Tue 19 Jul 2016, 10:40 pm

It's bittersweet.  I love talking about her but I just miss her so, so much.  I feel like I should give Petco a tiny bit of credit.  I was told that she was surrendered to them from an accidental litter in that condition.  And she was under the care of a veterinarian.  Obviously, either the vet was horrible or the Petco employees were incapable of following basic instruction, or a combination of both.  She was at Petco for several months getting meds shoved into her and smeared on her.  They were even giving her some kind of baths (which hamster should never, ever have).  Poor, sweet little Honeybun.  Her skin looked like it was on fire.  They told me that she was a biter.  I bet she was!  But I gave her medication every day of her life and she never bit me once.  And despite everything she had been through, she was such a happy ham

Last edited by scaredymouse on Wed 20 Jul 2016, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Our other pets - Page 3 Empty Re: Our other pets

Post by Rodents rock! Wed 20 Jul 2016, 8:48 am

scaredymouse wrote:It's bittersweet.  I love talking about her but I just miss her so, so much.  I feel like I should give Petco a tiny bit of credit.  I was told that she was surrendered to them from an accidental litter in that condition.  And she was under the care of a veterinarian.  Obviously, either the vet was horrible or the Petco employees were incapable of following basic instruction, or a combination of both.  She was at Petco for several months getting meds shoved into her and smeared on her.  They were even giving her some kind baths.  Poor, sweet little Honeybun.  Her skin looked like it was on fire.  They told me that she was a biter.  I bet she was!  But I gave her medication every day of her life and she never bit me once.  And despite everything she had been through, she was such a happy ham

Yea, I guess they did try but just weren't very good at it or didn't put a lot of effort in. I'm glad you took her and gave her a happy life. Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3