Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throwaway Animals

5 posters

Go down

Throwaway Animals Empty Throwaway Animals

Post by AnonONIagent Thu 25 Aug 2016, 2:43 pm

I need to vent about something that's been bothering me.

WARNING:

So there's my aimless little rant. Not as poignant as I would like, but I got my feelings out there, at least.

Last edited by AnonONIagent on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 11:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Throwaway Animals Empty Re: Throwaway Animals

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:46 pm

I really feel so disgusted by people who torture any living thing. In my opinion people who do things like that are very dangerous people because they can't have a conscience and therefore are capable of horrible acts to anyone.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:48 pm

Rodents rock! wrote:I really feel so disgusted by people who torture any living thing. In my opinion people who do things like that are very dangerous people because they can't have a conscience and therefore are capable of horrible acts to anyone.
Your concerns over not having a conscience are not unfounded. Many serial killers start out by killing animals. It's one of the major warning signs of a sociopath.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AnonONIagent on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:56 pm

Yes, I have heard that is a tell tale sign, it is a proven fact. Very scary stuff. Breaks my heart what some innocent animals go through.

No living thing is insignificant.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 26 Aug 2016, 12:23 am

I can't even being to comment on this. It is the most horrible thing. I hope there is a special place in hell for these monsters that harm innocent creatures. A place where their fingernails are pulled out, they are set on fire, stepped on, stabbed, pulled apart for all of eternity.

I hate thinking about this because as awful as it is... there are monsters out there that like to do these things to people. And this is too much for my mind and heart to cope with.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 26 Aug 2016, 8:42 am

They should have the same thing done to them that they do to innocent animals.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 26 Aug 2016, 7:07 pm

People who have fun torturing animals are freaking psychopaths who should be locked up before they get bored and move on to people. I hate nothing more than these monsters Sad

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 26 Aug 2016, 7:59 pm

Not even going to read it. I can predict quite well what it'll contain, and it's not subject matter I'm willing to dive into right now. Stuff like this hurts me to the point that I have to choose not to care, otherwise it tears me apart. You all should've seen me on an aquarium forum I went on when I was in 5-6 grade. Verbally attacking anyone who did anything wrong with their fish, even if they were honest mistakes. Animal abuse brings out a lot of anger in me that I don't like. Someday I hope I can handle it well enough to actually do some good for animals that go through things like that.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down