Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm back

+3
CallaLily
Peachy
goldfishfanforever
7 posters

Go down

Hey I'm back Empty Hey I'm back

Post by goldfishfanforever Thu 08 Sep 2016, 2:51 pm

So I just wanted to say im back from a very long hiatus and am still dreaming of getting a mouse and had found a perfect one however I have not been allowed to get one just yet Sad
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm back Empty Re: Hey I'm back

Post by Peachy Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:07 pm

Hooray! Confetti I kept coming across your name and wondering what you were up to.

It's too bad you haven't been allowed to get a mouse. Will you be able to get one eventually or is it a definite no? lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:12 pm

abeona wrote:Hooray! Confetti I kept coming across your name and wondering what you were up to.

It's too bad you haven't been allowed to get a mouse. Will you be able to get one eventually or is it a definite no? lol
Yeah I know of just abandoned all the forums I am on and am getting back into them so I should be back for good for now and I'm not sure if I will ever be allowed a mouse however I am not getting any more guinea pigs and hamsters so maybe I will get a mouse soon. Since wanting a mouse I have lost 1 guinea pig, 1 if my hamsters will soon be three (so very old), 1 of my guinea pigs will be seven (so old as well) and another hamster isn't looking great even though he is about a year old so I may be down on my pet count which may lead to me getting a mouse but I hope my pets I already own life much longer lives as I really love them.
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:24 pm

Welcome back!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:27 pm

CallaLily wrote:Welcome back!  
Thanks I actually need to start being more active on hermit crab association again and post pictures of my hermit crabs doing stupid things Smile
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:00 pm

Welcome back! And we'll be glad to see you on HCA again, too (I'm "Crabinski" over there).

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:03 pm

MesaMouse wrote:Welcome back! And we'll be glad to see you on HCA again, too (I'm "Crabinski" over there).
Thanks and it's so cool knowing different people on different forums. (I'm orangeinecrab on HCA)
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 08 Sep 2016, 9:54 pm

Awesome and welcome back!!! Never stop hoping, that's my motto! And hey, even if you can't get one in the near future... You'll eventually be independent and you can. Don't let anything or anyone crush your dreams Smile
And in the meantime, learning as much as you can is the best thing you can do with your time Ear wiggle

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Thu 08 Sep 2016, 11:47 pm

Artistwolf wrote:Awesome and welcome back!!! Never stop hoping, that's my motto! And hey, even if you can't get one in the near future... You'll eventually be independent and you can. Don't let anything or anyone crush your dreams Smile
And in the meantime, learning as much as you can is the best thing you can do with your time Ear wiggle
I like your motto and I also have to say you can never really stop learning so everything is helpful and informative to everyone Smile
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 08 Sep 2016, 11:58 pm

Welcome! Before I became an adult, I was never allowed to have any type of rodent pet. But all through my adult life (I'm 51 now) I've had rodents off and on. Which has been really nice Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by goldfishfanforever Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:07 am

Rodents rock! wrote:Welcome! Before I became an adult, I was never allowed to have any type of rodent pet. But all through my adult life (I'm 51 now) I've had rodents off and on. Which has been really nice Very Happy
Yeah I have had guinea pigs for nearly 7 years, I had gerbils for about three and at some point started with hamsters however would love to move onto mice and eventually rats but due to my current number of pets I'm not allowed anymore.
goldfishfanforever
goldfishfanforever
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aries Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:17 am

Welcome back Smile you will have your mice one day, even if it's not as soon as you'd like!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:19 am

goldfishfanforever wrote:
I like your motto and I also have to say you can never really stop learning so everything is helpful and informative to everyone Smile
Aw, thanks Smile

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down