Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be?

+5
MesaMouse
Blackthorns
Peachy
Artistwolf
AnonymousMouseOwner
9 posters

Go down

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Empty If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:21 pm

If you could own any (1) animal in the world, what would it be?
I thought this would make an interesting topic.  Smile
It has to be an animal you don't own already, or haven't owned before.
Also, it can be ANY animal, small, big, furry, hairless, what ever you want!
Explain why you'd want the animal you choose. Have you seen one before and fell in love with it? Is it a beautiful animal? Do they seem friendly and would make a good companion?

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be?

Post by Artistwolf Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:36 pm

A sand cat! They're the most adorable cats you've ever seen, and they just look so cute and cuddly. And I love cats so much anyway...
If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Image18
If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Image19

I saw one once at the zoo in Cleveland, Tennessee, and it was just super adorable. Of course, as a wild cat, they can't really be kept as pets, but you said any animal Laughing

If I could seriously get any PET pet, I would get a Siberian cat, they're awesome.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:48 pm

Wild animals are welcome too, we can dream of having them lol. Very cute! Fluffy wild kitty! Love Wow, that Siberian cat looks like a high maintenance cat! So much fur! Very Happy

If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 09 Oct 2016, 11:13 pm

I've been going back and forth between a pet hedgehog and a ferret for months now, so I think I'd just go with one of them. My husband was teasing because they're so different from each other, but he finally said he's leaning towards a ferret. lol

I've met a few of them (my babysitter had ferrets and then kids that I babysat had ferrets too!) and they were always so crazy-fun. And then I just fell in love with the sweet, playful albino ferret at Petco. The hedgehogs I met when I met with a breeder were sweet too. I don't think I'll ever be able to decide. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 09 Oct 2016, 11:37 pm

Aww, I'd really like a ferret too. They seem like adorable small pets. I haven't seen one in person before, but I have watched videos and fell in love with them. If only they were legal. I can dream though! Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackthorns Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:31 am

Any wild animal? And assuming that it could be properly cared for? Beluga Whale or an asian elephant. However they're such unreasonable animals to care for (Imagine the tank size for a beluga!), so my more reasonable goals would be an egg eating snake (they literally only eat quail eggs and are super tiny and cute), or a horse.
Blackthorns
Blackthorns
User Removed

Leo Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:18 pm

In a strictly fantasy world where wild animals were tame and could be cared for by non-professionals, I'd pick two: the capybara, the largest of the rodent family, and the pangolin, essentially a scaly anteater.

Capybara
If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Capybara3_zpssoawgdru

Pangolin
If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Pangolin_zps7bssfxrz

To put the Pangolin's size in perspective, here is a pic of a mother and pup in front of a kneeling man
If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Pangolin%20and%20pup_zpswul4uaj4

Last edited by MesaMouse on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected pangolin description from "armadillo" to "anteater")

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 10 Oct 2016, 12:23 pm

Wow, those things are cool!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat Mon 10 Oct 2016, 7:24 pm

Honestly, I'd want a shelter dog or goldfish. I know it said one, but I couldn't decide! Since goldfish need at least 40 gallons, I can't have them because I don't have space for that! And I'm not allowed to have a dog. But, in all honesty, I'm happy where I am!

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:19 pm

A single or a pair of pet shop fancy goldfish can get away with 30 gallons, if they're small. But I've never had one or seen how fast they grow, so maybe not!

I would love a Sun Conure or Quaker parrot. Did you know there are wild Quaker parrots in Chicago? Every time I visit I keep my eyes peeled. They were brought to many major cities and released, but died off in most but Chicago. Of course, there are very few, and I've never seen one, but apparently they nest on phone lines and the phone line companies (or whatever they're called) keep removing the nests, so the population is decreasing. You can google it.

The reason I want a sun conure is because I saw one at my local petland (I don't go there often because they ofen buy from puppy mills and don't care for their animals properly), and it was so friendly. Hand tamed, and it even did a little dance when I walked by again! Oh how I wanted that conure! But, I'm just not in a position to care for one right now. If I was, then definitely!

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:22 pm

I'd go with a capybara as well, probably - I've always wanted one, not sure why. They're just so..cute.

I rather like fennec foxes as well; If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? 81f52fcc78b8e660827cf0a40ababc35

The Patagonian Mara; If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Ha0n8l8s

Or the kinkajou; If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Kinkajou-2

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:23 pm

Oh, I rather like pineapple conures! Or any conure, really. There's a pineapple at my local pet shop that's so friendly - if you say 'pets?' she'll come over and lean against the bars until you stroke her head. Adorable.

And my favorite animal ever is a pig.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:32 am

I want all the animals ahhhhh!!! I want harvest mice, african pygmy dormice, roborovski hamsters, rats, a hedgehog, flying squirrels, ferrets, sugar gliders, degus. I'd love a cockatiel, budgies, a blue monk parakeet. I'd love a bearded dragon. I want a beagle, a cocker spaniel and a tonne of other dogs.

If I could own a wild animal... I'd love to snuggle up to a white tiger Laughing

Mostly I'd like some genetically modified mice that live like 10 years or more. Not likely though Razz

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down