Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not

+3
Artistwolf
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
7 posters

Go down

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Empty Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not

Post by scaredymouse Wed 26 Oct 2016, 10:44 pm

Meet Sprout, one of the new dwarf babies.  

She likes to do things her own way.

https://youtu.be/HGOFs42hNHQ

She is still very much a baby

https://youtu.be/QE-mnK0nXdE

Splotchy smoosh

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20206

Here is poor Murray, I scared him and he was very upset about it.

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20208

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20207

Chinchilla time!

Sometimes they snuggle:

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20209

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20210

And sometimes they do weird stuff on their own.  Zoey has been sleeping like this a lot lately.  But now, if she seems me coming and doesn't want to be bothered, she squeezes her eyes closed and pretends to be sleeping.

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20211

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Wp_20212

Bonus mouse facts:
Jellybean, who was 13g when I brought her home, now weighs 56g! And Tedward is 68g, he is a big fella... a gentle giant!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Empty Re: Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 26 Oct 2016, 10:48 pm

Ahhhh! The chinchillas! Soooo cute! Splotchy is so silly! Lol, Sprout is silly as well.

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not Empty Re: Funny ham stuff, some chinnies, and what not

Post by Artistwolf Wed 26 Oct 2016, 10:51 pm

Lol Splotchy... why is that girl so hilarious? XD
Haha I love Zoey'a sleeping position.. super cute!!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 26 Oct 2016, 11:27 pm

Poor Murray. I'd probably get scared if someone hid under my bridge too.

What a funny thing that Zoey does, pretending to sleep! Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 27 Oct 2016, 12:33 am

Zoey's pretending to sleep is a hoot! Anyone who thinks animals are dumb just hasn't lived with any.

Poor Murray...but his shell-shocked look is soooo cute. And Splotchy -- what else can be said about that marvelous girl?

I howled at Sprout's over-the-shoulder approach to the water bottle as it was all too familiar: Imogene does that frequently and she has to be almost 4 months old. Such silly hams!

Oh, quick question: I know that dwarf hams love their sand baths and I assume chinchillas do, too, as the sand is usually marketed as "chinchilla bath sand" --- do Murray and Splotchy like sand baths as well? I have a cute hamster-shaped ceramic sand bath that I used as a hide for the mice but would be glad to add it to the playpen (with sand) if I thought Imogene would enjoy it. She's always grooming, especially after she's been eating something moist, like cucumber, so maybe she'd like a good roll in the sand?

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 27 Oct 2016, 8:10 pm

Sprout looked like she was doing a yoga position in that first video Laughing she's so cute!

I think I have a soft spot for Murray... whenever I see him I think, that is one handsome hamster Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 27 Oct 2016, 8:26 pm

I love those pics of Murray. They're all so cute! Laughing about the fake sleeping.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 28 Oct 2016, 1:07 am

Splotchy loves an occasional sandbath during playtime but Murray has never been into it. So I think it's hit or miss with Syrians. The chinchilla bath sand is safe, as long as it's actual sand (not dust). The one I'm familiar with comes in a carton that looks like a milk carton.

Splotchy has a funny routine in the sand bath. If I can find my video, I'll post it.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 28 Oct 2016, 8:00 am

Archie takes a sand bath after every time I handle him... I think he thinks my hands are sweaty and gross Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down