Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do with elderly mouse?

+7
Windmilla
Teramis
Brynne
scaredymouse
MouseLover
Peachy
essentiallysue
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What to do with elderly mouse? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do with elderly mouse?

Post by Windmilla Wed 04 May 2016, 4:25 pm

I'm really sorry for your loss. Sad
Those last moments with them are the hardest. But you just give your love to them until their very last breath. So they know they are so deeply loved until the very end. And you know they lived a happy life, so you should be proud of how much you took care of her.

(oh god I'm crying so hard writing this just by remembering my own little girls who passed away...)
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

What to do with elderly mouse? - Page 2 Empty Re: What to do with elderly mouse?

Post by Peachy Wed 04 May 2016, 4:31 pm

I'm sorry, essentiallysue. Hope you're doing well. Sad
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teramis Wed 04 May 2016, 4:50 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that. But you took very good care of her at the end and I'm sure she knew she was loved.

Teramis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 04 May 2016, 5:31 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, Sue.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 04 May 2016, 5:41 pm

I'm so sorry. I'm glad you got to spend some time with her before she left. She lived a good life. Hugs Sad

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 04 May 2016, 6:02 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Thu 05 May 2016, 3:36 am

I'm sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by essentiallysue Thu 05 May 2016, 6:46 am

Thank you all for your kind words. She was a special girl. She lived most of her life with Megan, then with Cindy, and then Katie and finally with the four babies. She got along with them all. She was never dominate. And she loved to come out to see us. She would stand on the highest house, waiting for one of us to come get her. After Janie, another special girl like her, passed away, I would always say Lucy was Janie reincarnated. She began to act like her and loved my man just like Janie did.

essentiallysue
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 05 May 2016, 1:42 pm

So sorry to read about Lucy but am glad she not only had your love but the company of the youngsters as her time neared. It's hard not to love certain mice more than others but there are those who are so special to us that their passing leaves a much larger hole in our heart. Lucy sounds like my most beloved mouse, Tara: she passed in November and I still look for her in the tank every day.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2