Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selina on the loose - again!

4 posters

Go down

Selina on the loose - again! Empty Selina on the loose - again!

Post by AnonONIagent Fri 03 Feb 2017, 4:17 pm

So Selina got away from me again this morning. I almost recaptured her before she ran out of sight and I've seen nothing of her since.

I think once I get her back I might just stop trying to hold her. This has to be her sixth or seventh escape; she's simply too much of a flight risk. Being a girl, I think her sisters will keep her happy enough anyways.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Selina on the loose - again! Empty Re: Selina on the loose - again!

Post by CallaLily Fri 03 Feb 2017, 4:49 pm

Oh no! I hope you can catch her. Worry

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 03 Feb 2017, 8:44 pm

Aw, good luck! I've had a few major jumpers before but luckily no one has ever got loose. To train them, I safely transport in a tp tube to the bath tub. Then get in with them and go to work. I hope you find her!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:47 pm

Caught her. She suddenly scampered across my room into my closet while I was sitting on my bed earlier, and I found her velcroed to my guitar case.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 04 Feb 2017, 11:27 pm

Yay!!!!! I'm so happy you found her!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 05 Feb 2017, 7:16 am

So glad you found her!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn Sun 05 Feb 2017, 11:24 pm

So glad you've got her again, the little stinker! I'm sorry she's such a skitty lil' scatterbrain. Glad she's safe with her sisters. Hopefully they're more interested in being friends with you!
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down