Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny!

4 posters

Go down

Bunny! Empty Bunny!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 09 Feb 2017, 6:41 pm

I posted this story on Hamster Hideout, I'm going to post it here too:
So, I overheard someone say that there was a rabbit on a playground. Well, that playground is right next to a busy street. So, my family and I decided to go check it out and see if there really was a rabbit.... guess what... there was! A white rabbit with red eyes and he was hopping around the playground. He was very skittish and ran away, very fast, every time we got near him. Someone else saw us and decided to help us catch him. They picked up the rabbit and he was screaming, scared. But then he calmed down and just lied in his arms like a baby. I can't have rabbits inside, so he is outside in a hutch right now. It is too small and totally unsuitable for him, but I am not planning on keeping him. A too small hutch is better than being right next to a busy street, right? We are trying to find his owner, and if we don't hear anything, we will try to find a no-kill rescue or shelter that will take him. I gave him a little chunk of carrot and he munched away and fell asleep Smile. I am aware that wire floors are bad, and this hutch has a wire floor, but we put a piece of wood covering about half of the cage so he wouldn't be forced to walk on it. Poor little guy, I feel bad he has to stay outside in a small hutch, but hopefully things will get better for him soon.

Today he got to go play in a dog playpen in the tall grass and he really enjoyed it, here's the pics from today:
Bunny! Rabbit29
Bunny! Rabbit27
Bunny! Rabbit31
Bunny! Rabbit28
Bunny! Rabbit30
Bunny! Rabbit32
Bunny! Rabbit36
Bunny! Rabbit33
Bunny! Rabbit35
Bunny! Rabbit34

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Bunny! Empty Re: Bunny!

Post by scaredymouse Thu 09 Feb 2017, 8:49 pm

I love bunnies! I posted a reply about this under random thoughts.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 09 Feb 2017, 9:58 pm

Lol. Discussion with a cashier at a store today while buying a little toy for the rabbit: Cashier: "Did you get a new bunny?" Me: "Uhmmm... Sorta" Cashier: "Sorta?" Me: "Yeah". Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 10 Feb 2017, 7:46 am

He's so cute! I hope you can find his family or if not, a good home. Good luck!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 12 Feb 2017, 2:39 pm

Love the last pic with grass stained lips and his markings are just lovely.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down