Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgie's Babies

+4
CallaLily
Peachy
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Empty Re: Georgie's Babies

Post by MesaMouse Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:08 pm

Can you hear me "squeeeing" all the way from Arizona? Could they be any more precious? Kiss
Georgie is able to be so relaxed and nap because she knows her children are in good hands (literally, LOL).

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:28 pm

they are the most perfect babies that ever existed. and yes, I can hear you Wink

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Thu 23 Feb 2017, 5:43 am

Eeee!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 23 Feb 2017, 7:00 am

They are so cute I almost can't stand it!! Bliss Are some of them satin? They look so shiny. That pic of them in the heart dish is adorable. One to be framed for sure. And I think it's so sweet you named one after Norman.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 23 Feb 2017, 11:11 pm

They all seem really shiny... But the boys all look satin.

Day 7

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 23 Feb 2017, 11:49 pm

They're so cute. It's incredible how much they can change overnight! Do they all have pink eyes? Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 24 Feb 2017, 5:56 am

Yeah, all the eyes look pink. Some look darker than others but nothing looks like black eyes. I feel like that would be obvious. I can't wait to see them!!!

I want to invite my friend and her daughter over to see the babies... When do you think the best time for that would be? Eyes open and moving around... But still itty bitty. I was thinking around 2 weeks, is that a good

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 24 Feb 2017, 6:47 am

How many are boys?   I don't know why but I can't see day 7's pic/s.

Edit: Oops, I see now there aren't any pics. Embarassed Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:08 am

Oh no!  My pictures didn't attach!  My sincerest apologies!

Behold, day 7.  All the boys look satin

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:12 am

Ack, they won't attach!.  Last try. I found an error in the code.

Day 7!

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Wp_20138

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Wp_20135

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Wp_20134

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Wp_20132

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Adobep15

Georgie's Babies - Page 2 Wp_20133

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:20 am

Phew! I spent so long working on getting this posted! I'm not going to touch it to edit. But the first pic is girls, second is boys. Third is my favorite. Forth is just the sweetest little chunky butt. Fifth is just adorable. And sixth is little baby Norman. Isn't he shiny?

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:40 am

Thank you for taking the time to fix the pictures. They are all just gorgeous! And 3 boys! That's perfect. You really lucked out. :lucky:

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 24 Feb 2017, 12:14 pm

Well, I hope I'm right about the number of boys! But yes, if I'm right... I am so lucky! I've been the biggest stress ball waiting to know for sure. As everyone knows, i already have waaaay too many animals in this house. And it is a lot of work. Now add 8 mice! So, I will have hands full!

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 24 Feb 2017, 1:18 pm

I'm right there with you on the work load. It's pretty much my whole life -including my husband and kids of course- but it can be so worth it. You take great care of all your critters and know your limits. They're all lucky to have you.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Sat 25 Feb 2017, 8:32 am

Oh my goodness, they're so adorable! Yes, you totally lucked out with your goal number of boys and girls! Let's just hope you're correct Wink

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next