Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgie's Babies

+4
CallaLily
Peachy
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Georgie's Babies - Page 4 Empty Re: Georgie's Babies

Post by MesaMouse Tue 07 Mar 2017, 11:57 am

The kids are getting ready to "move out" and George shouts "It's about time! No more nursing, please! I need to sleeeeeep!!"

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 07 Mar 2017, 12:55 pm

Yup, she is done! Get me outta here! She's been chewing the lid and spidermousing... It's adorable. I try to get her out a few times a day for about a half hour. I have the girls new tank set up already, so I just plop her in there and she loves it. I hate to break it to her that her 5 daughters are moving in with her! I can't believe I have to separate them already next week Sad

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 11 Mar 2017, 3:58 pm

I have named all but one baby, the husband is in charge in that one. For the boys, we have Norman, Alexander, and ?. For the girls, we have Lucille, Clementine, Spec, Harriet Potter, and Erzulie. They are still rambunctious but so, so sweet when being held. And they spend most of their time in the hammocks ❤ it's so sweet.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 11 Mar 2017, 5:29 pm

Awww, great names!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down