Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgie's Babies

+4
CallaLily
Peachy
AnonymousMouseOwner
scaredymouse
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Empty Re: Georgie's Babies

Post by scaredymouse Sat 25 Feb 2017, 9:25 am

I've been checking their sex daily and I still come up with 3 boys and 5 girls. And yesterday, I do believe I saw microscopic nipples on all the girls and none of the boys! Yay!

Hopefully, they open their tiny little eyes today.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sat 25 Feb 2017, 11:10 pm

No eyes yet but they are so close.  

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Adobep16

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20141

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20140

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 26 Feb 2017, 1:27 am

I have a couple more~  I just love this golden boy!

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20142

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20143

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20144

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 26 Feb 2017, 9:45 am

They're all so pretty and shiny! I just want to steal them all! Tender

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sun 26 Feb 2017, 3:29 pm

Sure looks like you'll have a number of satins, so, so beautiful!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 26 Feb 2017, 3:39 pm

I am happy to say with complete confidence that I have 5 girls and only 3 boys! I'm so lucky! As you know, it's not just having to buy extra tanks and having to clean them every week... there is the time commitment that boys absolutely require. Any more that these 3 boys (in addition to the 2 I already have) would have just been too much. But I can do 3. So happy. I love these little jerks so much already <3

But where are those darn peepers? I want to see some eyes! They must have been born at the other end of the birth day I determined. I didn't see it happen, so I did my best to guess and erred on the side of caution for sure. Don't want more babies! This is enough to last me the rest of my life.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:07 pm

So sweet! Eyes usually start to open around day 13-14, but it always looks to me like they should pop open sooner. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:19 pm

I guess I thought is was day 9! I've been checking every day but today I could finally see nipples on the girls and my initial assessment was correct! So exciting! I can't believe how much they change everyday. Georgie is hilarious. I have a 20 g tank that I plop her in when I handle the babies (it will be hers soon) and she never wants to leave. She has a wheel in there and fresh food... and most important no babies! She loves to get away from them. And clearly trust me quite a bit to care for them while she's gone. I'm so proud of her, she's done a fine job.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:13 am

I'm totally overwhelmed by the cuteness whenever I come check this thread. Like **squeee**

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 01 Mar 2017, 1:38 am

My children open their eyes today and they are magnificent.  And the mice are on the move!  They are ready to see the world!  They are so cute!  I have a video of them that I'll post later. But for now say hi to Norman and look at those babies pouring out that nest!

Oh and from now on George will also be called Moogie and I will use them interchangeably.  For those if you who aren't nerds, moogie is the Ferengie word for mother.  And Ferengies are from star trek.  My hubby gave her that name since I has been calling her mom.  But I knew what a Moogie was, so I'm equally nerdy, I suppose.

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20150

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20151

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Fri 03 Mar 2017, 11:28 am

They're so cuute!!!!! More photos of the others, please! XD

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 03 Mar 2017, 10:59 pm

More babies!!!!

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 B9e06610

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 B865eb10

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20157

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20158

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20163

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20159

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20161

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Adobep18

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20162

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20160

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 04 Mar 2017, 9:03 am

They're soooo cute! I think I've already said that about a hundred times but I don't have any other words. Laughing I just love them. Jump Hearts

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 04 Mar 2017, 8:38 pm

Their hind feet look sooooo HUGE at this stage!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 07 Mar 2017, 8:50 am

They're all grown up!  They're eating solid food and running around like independant little mice.  Almost all my pictures are a complete blur now.  The first picture, you can see how tired poor George is and I love the last picture of he taking a nap on someone's belly while nursing and the little feets are sticking out ❤

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20188

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20187

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20184

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20183

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20186

Georgie's Babies - Page 3 Wp_20185

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next