Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

+9
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Rodents rock!
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Veganboi
AnonymousMouseOwner
CallaLily
Peachy
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Post by Artistwolf Wed 27 Sep 2017, 3:06 pm

scaredymouse wrote:I had peanut butter mousse pie for breakfast Smile
I glanced at it and read mouse pie and was so confused XD That sounds really yummy!

I just had honey bunches of oats cereal (love that stuff) for breakfast and had my travel cup of coffee for college. Does that make me an official college student now, when you begin drinking coffee every morning? Lol. I really feel like eating oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins in it right now. Maybe tomorrow...

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 2 Empty Re: What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 28 Sep 2017, 12:02 am

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:I had a little bit of mini chocolate chips for desert tonight... Chocolate makes me sneeze, lol. Am I just weird? I don't know why, but eating anything chocolate has always made me sneeze, maybe I'm allergic Laughing

When I was a kid anytime I ate Hershey Special Dark chocolate I would sneeze every time. But no other chocolate did that to me. I always thought that was odd Very Happy Now I can eat dark chocolate and it doesn't make me sneeze.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 28 Sep 2017, 12:04 am

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:Huh, I googled it and learned something new, lol! I know, I love chocolate too, and I eat it even though it always makes me sneeze Laughing . Apparently, there's this condition that affects about 20-35 percent of the population, and it makes people sneeze when they eat chocolate! How funny! Dark chocolate is especially bad for me, I ALWAYS sneeze when I eat dark chocolate. I read about it here: http://www.amanochocolate.com/faqs/why-does-chocolate-make-some-people-sneeze/

So interesting. Nice to know I wasn't the only one! LOL LOL
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 28 Sep 2017, 12:07 am

Yummy!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 28 Sep 2017, 12:11 am

For breakfast I had a sausage biscuit, coffee, and a coke.
For lunch I had a protein shake and a banana.
For dinner I had pizza.
For dessert I had some pumpkin cinnamon ice cream.
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 04 Oct 2017, 1:53 pm

I had a caramel apple oatmeal cream cookie and a honeycrisp apple so far today. I'm currently waiting for the pumpkin to cool a bit so I can continue making a pumpkin pie. Will be toasting the seeds too. No idea what's for dinner. Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Wed 04 Oct 2017, 2:10 pm

CallaLily wrote:I had a caramel apple oatmeal cream cookie and a honeycrisp apple so far today.  I'm currently waiting for the pumpkin to cool a bit so I can continue making a pumpkin pie. Will be toasting the seeds too. No idea what's for dinner. Laughing
Sounds delicious! I love fall-food!  Pumpkin happy Mouse5 Turkey

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Moose Thu 05 Oct 2017, 7:25 pm

I think you inadvertently gave me the idea for my mouse's name... Teehee

I named him Moose Mousse. (Well, for short) I remember glancing at this thread the day before I got him.

Anyway, today I had nothing for breakfast, like usual. For lunch, I had a roast beef and cheese sandwich with chocolate milk, applesauce, carrots, and a chocolate covered granola bar. For dinner, we got Chick-fil-a, and I had the 12 count nuggets. Yummy!

Last edited by Winter Moose on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dumb autocorrect!)

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 05 Oct 2017, 8:25 pm

I really need to start eating better.  Paper Bag  Today I had pumpkin pie, another one of those oatmeal cookies, some reeces pieces with peanuts, and a salad with chicken (everyone else had pizza).  Do you think the salad canceled out all the junk?  Laugh

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 05 Oct 2017, 8:34 pm

I had a hot dog for dinner, and I don't even like them very much. I guess that's what happens when the fridge is practically empty and there's nothing to eat in the cupboards. Gotta make do with what you have! Also having applesauce for desert, lol.

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 2 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 Oct 2017, 10:43 pm

I've been doing a lot of soup and pasta. And by that I mean tomato soup and Beefaroni. Snuck in a few brussel sprouts and a cream cheese brownie. Pardon

I didn't have brussel sprouts for the first time until a few years ago and was surprised that I didn't hate them. My daughter ate one too. Lately she's been aaallllllll about bananas so it was an interesting development. I hate bananas. Guess we all have our preferences. Rolling Eyes

Anyone do fruit/veggie smoothies?
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Fri 06 Oct 2017, 6:06 am

I LOVE brussel sprouts. Whenever my mom makes them for the vegetable with dinner, I get really excited. XD

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 06 Oct 2017, 2:22 pm

I love brussels sprout too. It's nice to see someone else who does. Very Happy

My youngest loves fruit smoothies. They're ok. Not my favorite thing but if there's extra I'll usually drink it.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 09 Nov 2017, 5:03 pm

Mmm, today I had some non-GMO macadamia nut cookies for breakfast. They are delicious and the fact that they are non-GMO is fantastic Very Happy

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 2 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Thu 09 Nov 2017, 5:34 pm

Lol. At least I'm not the only one who needs to improve my diet! Laughing I had a fudge brownie for breakfast, two (probably bantam-sized) eggs for lunch, and two Church's Chicken chicken legs, some mashed potatoes, and fries for dinner.
And throughout the day I've had Oreo balls my sister made. So delicious!
My riding instructor told me Saturday that she can't have anymore sweets we bring her every Wednesday when we ride, 'cause she's going on a diet. Yesterday she was like, "I was kinda' sad to tell you that." She loves having yummy snacks for the day, because I think she usually eats healthy. And then my sister told her, "And I made Oreo balls for you, too. But (Blessed) told me you can't have any."
My instructor stared at her. "Oreo balls?" That's one of her favorite snacks we've given her, so then she called my mom up and said something like, "Hi. Um, I found out about the Oreo balls, and I know I'm on a diet, but I need some of those. Could you bring some up?" Pause. "Thank you. Please hurry, too." It was hilarious! Haha Happy Rofl2 Then when she hung up, she was like, "She was laughing the whole time."
Very Happy Sorry for the 'life story'. Teehee

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum