Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

+9
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Rodents rock!
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Veganboi
AnonymousMouseOwner
CallaLily
Peachy
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Post by Peachy Thu 09 Nov 2017, 6:24 pm

I had a sausage and gravy breakfast pie for breakfast. We made turkey like a week ago and then scraped together some noodles and frozen veggies for a turkey casserole thing for dinner tonight. I need to budget for food better, we've been practically starving the last couple days. Ate the guinea pig's lettuce and the kid's hotdogs. Giggling I'm going to bed early so I can wake up early so I can surprise my husband with food when he wakes up. He'll be so happy! Lovey
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 09 Nov 2017, 7:16 pm

Blessed wrote:Lol. At least I'm not the only one who needs to improve my diet! Laughing I had a fudge brownie for breakfast, two (probably bantam-sized) eggs for lunch, and two Church's Chicken chicken legs, some mashed potatoes, and fries for dinner.
And throughout the day I've had Oreo balls my sister made. So delicious!
My riding instructor told me Saturday that she can't have anymore sweets we bring her every Wednesday when we ride, 'cause she's going on a diet. Yesterday she was like, "I was kinda' sad to tell you that." She loves having yummy snacks for the day, because I think she usually eats healthy. And then my sister told her, "And I made Oreo balls for you, too. But (Blessed) told me you can't have any."
My instructor stared at her. "Oreo balls?" That's one of her favorite snacks we've given her, so then she called my mom up and said something like, "Hi. Um, I found out about the Oreo balls, and I know I'm on a diet, but I need some of those. Could you bring some up?" Pause. "Thank you. Please hurry, too." It was hilarious!  Haha   Happy   Rofl2  Then when she hung up, she was like, "She was laughing the whole time."
Very Happy Sorry for the 'life story'. Teehee

That's funny!!! Laugh
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 09 Nov 2017, 7:21 pm

I eat terrible, and I need to start eating healthy and cut out the sweets!

Today...
Breakfast - Chick-Fil-A scramble burrito bowl, coffee, coke
Lunch - Milkshake
Dinner - chips and salsa
Dessert - cookies

Look at what I ate today --- what is wrong with me?!?!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:10 pm

@Rodents rock!, yes, it really was. Very Happy
And chips and salsa for dinner? LOL. Your lunch sounded really good, though. Laughing

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 10 Nov 2017, 5:26 pm

Blessed wrote:@Rodents rock!, yes, it really was. Very Happy
And chips and salsa for dinner? LOL. Your lunch sounded really good, though. Laughing

I went today and got some healthy food. Going to start eating healthy tomorrow!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 07 Dec 2017, 5:27 pm

I made Chili and bread sticks for dinner. I had an English muffin for breakfast and made cinnamon banana bread as an in between. Aaaand cookies! Santa Cookie
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 07 Dec 2017, 8:14 pm

Oh gosh. Today I ate a slice of cheese, a hawaiian dinner roll, 3 taquitos, and a handful of pistachios.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 08 Dec 2017, 9:44 am

Laughing Towards the end of the week we end up eating like, PB and brown sugar on a hot dog bun, burrito and sweet and sour sauce (yuck). I found a can of peas in the cupboard and acted like it was the best gift I've ever gotten.

Today I went to the store and *hopefully* got enough food to last us until we get paid again. I found a picture of smooshed avocado on toast and thought it looked yummy, so I bought a last minute avocado too.

Edit - I've become attached to my last minute avocado and I don't want to eat it. Evan's started calling it my baby. We went through this with a can of Beefaroni, once. It was decorative and no one was supposed to eat it... but Evan ate it when we ran out of food. He's a bad husband.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 10 Dec 2017, 8:11 am

Today is our wedding anniversary so my husband picked up some Krispy Kreme donuts. Yes donuts make me happier than jewelry or whatever else people are usually given on anniversaries. Laughing  Cookie

Dinner is supposed to be fried chicken, potatoes, some sort of veg, and rolls.

I swear we don't always eat as horribly as it sounds in this thread. Laugh

@Peachy, that's too funny about the avocado and beefaroni!   Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 07 Jan 2018, 6:03 pm

I'm trying to eat healthier. I don't usually do new year's resolutions but it sort of worked out that way, so you might as well call it that. Pardon   More veggies, less meat, no dairy (originally it was less dairy but I found it too tempting so I've just cut it out).

So today I had coffee and a bagel with cashew butter for breakfast. Salmon, mixed veggies, and some of this steam-in-the-bag stuff with chickpeas, kale, sweet potato, rice, and barley for lunch. Chocolate almond milk for snack. And dinner is pizza with red sauce, roasted red peppers, eggplant, artichoke hearts, olives, and mushrooms (no cheese).  

Cutting dairy has really helped me cut back on coffee. I would add light cream before and it was soo delicious that I was honestly drinking way too much each day (I don't even want to say how much) Paper Bag Now I'm down to 1 or at most 2 cups a day. I still enjoy it but not quite as much as before...but that's probably a good thing. It also forces me to cut out a lot of junk foods.

Unless you guys find it annoying I may post here a little more just to try to hold myself accountable.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by River Sun 07 Jan 2018, 6:34 pm

That's something to be proud of, I wouldn't mind hearing about it in the future.

I've been planning to go vegetarian but never quite get around to it. Eventually I want to wean that down to veganism but I...like dairy. To say the least. I used to be lactose intolerant so I'm still basking in it.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 07 Jan 2018, 9:17 pm

I wouldn't mind either! I contemplated taking up a resolution, but I forgot what it was. Don't Know Guess it wasn't important. I usually don't eat much besides dinner, but I do need to work more water into my day. Lately I've been into anything but.

Coffee for breakfast. I bought instant coffee because my Keurig grossed me out. I found out that unsweetened, iced, black coffee is the best thing ever!

We made fish sandwiches with stringy green beans for dinner, and I had mine without the bread. Some weeks ago, the mushy texture of a sandwich threw me off bread and I haven't come back around yet. But I love mustard lately. My taste buds are switching things up all over the place. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 09 Jan 2018, 11:10 pm

I tried Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer in my one cup of coffee today and it's yummy. I'm going to have to be careful not to get back in the habit of over doing the coffee. Cookie

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 09 Jan 2018, 11:14 pm

CallaLily wrote:I tried Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer in my one cup of coffee today and it's yummy. I'm going to have to be careful not to get back in the habit of over doing the coffee.  Cookie
What if I told you that I've never had even a sip of coffee in my entire life? Laughing

My parents hate coffee and I've never tried it before, I've always wondered what made coffee so addictive for people, is it really that good? Based on the way it smells, it doesn't seem like something I'd want to try, lol. It doesn't smell bad, just not extra good either.

What did you have for breakfast/lunch/dinner? - Page 3 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 10 Jan 2018, 5:32 am

Laughing It's not for everyone I guess. My husband rarely touches it. Doesn't like it much. I on the other hand grew up around coffee. Both of my parents drink a lot of it. My mom would let me drink some coffee when I was very little. Too little really. Not that that's why I drink it now. I didn't drink it much as a teenager or into my early 20s. Not sure why I started with the morning coffee routine but I do enjoy it.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum