Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment

2 posters

Go down

New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment  Empty New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment

Post by Mice Are Cute Fri 25 Aug 2017, 11:31 pm

There a new hamster! Say hello to Obi:

New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment  Image37

He is a cream male Syrian Hamster. He has the most bright personality, even if he is not tamed yet. 

When we bought Obi (We are not able to adopt, due to how far the animal shelter is), we bought a water bottle that sticks to a wall, because he's in a bin cage. We bought another for Biggy, for his new cage also. Problem is, Biggy would drop the bottle, but I didn't know how. Before I went to bed, I just stuck it on real hard, so that it wouldn't fall. The next morning I found it it on the floor of the cage, with a bunch of tooth marks on sticky back. It literally looked like he went at it with a pair of scissors! Scissors Just thought that was a funny story to tell while introducing Obi!

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment  Empty Re: New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment

Post by CallaLily Sat 26 Aug 2017, 8:31 am

Awww. Congrats on the new ham.

Maybe try replacing the sticky back with velcro?  Is it this water bottle?  I purchased that one for the play bin and I ended up hot gluing the holder in place because it kept falling. It's held up ever since.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment  Empty Re: New Hamster Obi and Water Bottle Disappointment

Post by Mice Are Cute Sat 26 Aug 2017, 1:23 pm

Yes, it is that bottle! I am just going to return it and get a holder instead. Obi thanks you or the warm welcome! He is very sweet, but also shy, which doesn't help taming.

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down