Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamster help!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hamster help!!! Empty Hamster help!!!

Post by RandomMouseLover05 Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:06 pm

So I know this is a mouse forum, but I REALLY need help! I have gotten the okay to get a Hamster! I'm sadly unable to get a mouse, but i'm still helping out a little animal and I couldn't be happier! But the problem is I don't know very much about Hamsters. I'm extremely new and I literally just found out 5 minutes ago that I could get one haha i'm freaking out! So I was wondering what you guys recommend if you have a Hamster/had one before because this is my first time. Any information is needed. And question do you know if there is like any Hamster forum like there is here? Thanks!!! <3

RandomMouseLover05

Wishful

https://www.quotev.com/BeastGalGamer

Back to top Go down

Hamster help!!! Empty Re: Hamster help!!!

Post by Winter Moose Mon 04 Sep 2017, 12:20 pm

RandomMouseLover05 wrote:So I know this is a mouse forum, but I REALLY need help! I have gotten the okay to get a Hamster! I'm sadly unable to get a mouse, but i'm still helping out a little animal and I couldn't be happier! But the problem is I don't know very much about Hamsters. I'm extremely new and I literally just found out 5 minutes ago that I could get one haha i'm freaking out! So I was wondering what you guys recommend if you have a Hamster/had one before because this is my first time. Any information is needed. And question do you know if there is like any Hamster forum like there is here? Thanks!!! <3
Congratulations! The best hamster forum is Hamster Hideout, at: www.hamsterhideout.com/forum

It's much more active than PMFF, and quite a few members on here are there as well. Very Happy

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomMouseLover05 Mon 04 Sep 2017, 1:26 pm

Thank you! Defiantly will check it out! <3

RandomMouseLover05

Wishful

https://www.quotev.com/BeastGalGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down