Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh!

4 posters

Go down

Which Rodent Do You Prefer?

Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap35%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap26%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap9%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap9%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap4%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap4%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_lcap0%Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23
Back

Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Empty Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh!

Post by Blessed Tue 07 Nov 2017, 5:21 pm

"Gotta' get out."
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! K_01310
"Not giving up."
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! K_03210
This one's just pressed against the glass.
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! K_02710
This one reminds me of a gerbil!
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! K_02910

A couple of hamsters at another place: . .. . .. . .. . ..
I wonder if he was comfortable?
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! K_01110
This little ham looks stuck, lol.
Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! K_01210

By the way, none of these hamsters are mine. I just took the pictures of them at the store, and this was a long time ago, so I'd imagine they got good homes. Smile

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Empty Re: Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh!

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 07 Nov 2017, 8:16 pm

Thanks for sharing all the cute photos!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Empty Re: Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh!

Post by Blessed Tue 07 Nov 2017, 8:33 pm

No problem, @Rodents rock! You've probably gathered I like sharing pictures way too much, haha. =P

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 07 Nov 2017, 8:51 pm

Blessed wrote:No problem, @Rodents rock! You've probably gathered I like sharing pictures way too much, haha. =P

Oh, I always love seeing photos of animals, the more the better Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 08 Nov 2017, 5:57 am

Laughing Cute pics!

I voted but I haven't owned all of these pets before, so idk.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Wed 08 Nov 2017, 10:00 am

Thanks, guys.
@CallaLily , same here. I voted (if the one making the poll should vote, I don't know, lol) for the animals I like enough to want one of them, even if I've never owned most of them before, either. Very Happy

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 08 Nov 2017, 11:08 am

I've had mice of course, hamsters, and guinea pigs. I've taken care of other people's rabbits so I have a good idea about them as pets. Out of these 4, I definitely prefer mice as pets.

I'm hoping to get a pair of gerbils in the next year or so and rats are on my maybe future list. I had done a little research into chinchillas a few years ago and one of my sisters used to have sugar gliders. They are not pets for me. I know next to nothing about degus.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Wed 08 Nov 2017, 12:39 pm

Yeah, I've only owned one rat and eight mice before (I currently have three--included in the eight--mice). But I've had a bit of experience with hamsters (one of my sisters has a dwarf and one has a regular sized right now). One of my other sisters has a chinchilla, but I've never seen him in person before! Crazy, huh? Years ago, we watched a rabbit for someone, and ended up getting stuck with it, so then my parents found it a new home. And my mom had a gerbil and I think a guinea pig when she was younger, but that was before I was born. And I think her mom had a sugar glider before...also before I was born. Very Happy But really the only rodents on that list that I don't want is a rabbit (I have really liked a few at a pet store, though), a hamster, chinchilla, and sugar glider. =)
I've petted guinea pigs at pet stores sometimes, but it's hard to catch them to hold them; and I've fed a couple of degus some treats before.

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 08 Nov 2017, 3:50 pm

That's how we ended up with guinea pigs when we had them. We were pet sitting one and the owner informed us that they weren't picking him up. Then a few days later they told us about a friend of theirs that had two girls they were going to turn loose in a field, so we ended up taking them in too. They're adorable but aren't a pet I'm interested in having again.

Rabbits aren't rodents. They're lagomorphs. Wink

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 08 Nov 2017, 5:26 pm

Aww, the hamsters are adorable! I admit I voted for almost all the animals you had on that poll Laughing I love mice, rats, and hamsters. I like rabbits and guinea pigs, I'd like to own both one day, but it will be a long time from now. I've never seen a degu, sugar glider, or gerbil in person, since they are all illegal, but I love gerbils from what I have seen, and if they ever become legal I would SO get a pair of gerbils. So smaller rodents like mice, hamsters, gerbils, and rats are my favorite, but I like guinea pigs and rabbits, though a rabbit isn't a rodent technically. Rabbits are expensive troublemakers though, I've heard they are more expensive to care for than a dog, and they are very destructive lol.

Hamsters Sure Know How to Make One Laugh! Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Wed 08 Nov 2017, 8:58 pm

@CallaLily, lol. So I guess you had gotten up to three guinea pigs? Did you rehome them all together or something?
@AnonymousMouseOwner, I've never seen a sugar glider in person, either. And I've only seen two degus in person once. Oh, and, at a pet store my dad takes me to occasionally (when I ask him Cool ), can you believe this: They had a tank with a label titled DEGU, but it was just a hamster? And an expensive one at that; it looked similar to the one in the very first picture up above, but they had it at about $80! LOL. I don't think they know what a degu is. Laughing But I was disappointed to find it wasn't actually one (at that time, I'd never seen one in person).

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down