Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 44 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 44 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 22 Sep 2017, 9:04 pm

CallaLily wrote:Awww, look at Google's thingy today.  Heart

Random Thoughts - Page 44 Fall-e10

I saw that today at work and thought it was so cute! Made me smile Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 23 Sep 2017, 3:20 am

Oh my gosh! That's too cute. Love Our was pretty warm for the first day of fall, but it's supposed to cool down next week, I hear. Can't wait! Going to get the house all cleaned and organised for winter.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 1:28 pm

Stink bugs are attacking! It took them two years to get here from New York, but i hadn't noticed them until a couple years ago. If they've only been here for 5 years, I wonder how everyone knows that they're called stink bugs. I didn't know until I found them hibernating behind some curtains I was trying to wash and my husband told me. Maybe they were on the news. Scratch

Edit: Has the forum changed a bit? It's driving me crazy. I tried to fix it earlier, but I wonder if it's related to the new app availability. Sad
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:02 pm

Other than the pop up for the app, I don't think anything's different....?

I found this at Wal-Mart today.
Random Thoughts - Page 44 20170910
I didn't get it but I thought it was cute!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:08 pm

I really miss the TFM set up. This forum is such a PITA to use from my phone :/

I used to be able to have a list of unread msgs that was there until I read them, no matter how many times I logged in or out. but this forum shows them too me when I log it but when I log out they are gone, and I have to go search for them. Sometimes I don't have time to read everything in one sitting! So if I ever miss anything... tag me or bump it... because i'm old and have issues Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 2:20 pm

The notification bar is gone or out of place or something (actually, right now it looks stretched out) and the text looks smaller. I can't put my finger on what else, maybe it's just my phone.

We should have gone with proboards. Tlhink it's too late to switch. Laughing

That mouse is super cute! I walked in on Christmas stuff last week and had a really gard time not running through it. I want to start buying tinsel and stuff. Bouncy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:01 pm

I know! My forum is acting the same way :/ I hope they get rid of the app availability, it driving me crazy!

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm

I don't think the app is going anywhere. I do see now that it's the tacky app popup thing messing with the layout. It sucks that I just paid to keep ads disabled, and there's a stupid app ad. Rolling Eyes Since we can't see the notifications anyway, I might turn off the toolbar until they work out all the bugs. Let me know if anyone misses it. lol

Edit again... So "requesting desktop site" on Chrome actually fixes it! Just have to turn it off before you wander to any other pages.
Random Thoughts - Page 44 20170911
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:30 pm

Peachy wrote:I don't think the app is going anywhere. I do see now that it's the tacky app popup thing messing with the layout. It sucks that I just paid to keep ads disabled, and there's a stupid app ad. Rolling Eyes Since we can't see the notifications anyway, I might turn off the toolbar until they work out all the bugs. Let me know if anyone misses it. lol

Edit again... So "requesting desktop site" on Chrome actually fixes it! Just have to turn it off before you wander to any other pages.
Random Thoughts - Page 44 20170911
Cool! Since I started to use my iPad, my forum looks better, but that doesn't really help with the phone users  Waiting

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:09 pm

I used Zeta Boards to make a forum just for fun, never really did anything with it. I really liked that one though, it gave the forum a really professional look and acted nicely on both mobile and PC. The only con is that it had a really lame URL, that was not memorable at all. You could probably change the URL to a better one, but for a price Undecided

I think if you really want a forum completely customizable, your best bet is to learn PHP, the coding language widely used for forums. I tried for months to teach myself PHP, but ultimately gave up. It's a complicated language to learn. You'd need to know some HTML too, but that's as simple as coding gets, and isn't hard to learn at all.

But yeah, it's probably too late to change it now, I just like to talk about this sort of stuff lol. Coding is a fun challenge for me.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:I used Zeta Boards to make a forum just for fun, never really did anything with it. I really liked that one though, it gave the forum a really professional look and acted nicely on both mobile and PC. The only con is that it had a really lame URL, that was not memorable at all. You could probably change the URL to a better one, but for a price Undecided

I think if you really want a forum completely customizable, your best bet is to learn PHP, the coding language widely used for forums. I tried for months to teach myself PHP, but ultimately gave up. It's a complicated language to learn. You'd need to know some HTML too, but that's as simple as coding gets, and isn't hard to learn at all.

But yeah, it's probably too late to change it now, I just like to talk about this sort of stuff lol. Coding is a fun challenge for me.
I agree, coding stuff is fun! I used to enjoy HTML (Hypertext markup language) which makes websites. To bad that HTML needs a host, so my informational mouse website needed to have a unchangeable URL. Here's the link if you want to make fun of my HTML skills lol https://micewithspice.bitballoon.com/ I'm still making updates to it  Very Happy

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:27 pm

Mice Are Cute wrote:
AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:I used Zeta Boards to make a forum just for fun, never really did anything with it. I really liked that one though, it gave the forum a really professional look and acted nicely on both mobile and PC. The only con is that it had a really lame URL, that was not memorable at all. You could probably change the URL to a better one, but for a price Undecided

I agree, coding stuff is fun! I used to enjoy HTML (Hypertext markup language) which makes websites. To bad that HTML needs a host, so my informational mouse website needed to have a unchangeable URL. Here's the link if you want to make fun of my HTML skills lol https://micewithspice.bitballoon.com/ I'm still making updates to it  Very Happy

You did well! That's a great first website! All it needs is a little more formatting, buttons instead of links, and a bg color! Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:30 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:
Mice Are Cute wrote:

You did well! That's a great first website! All it needs is a little more formatting, buttons instead of links, and a bg color! Smile
Very true... I never though of that! I hope my information is accurate, I haven't read through in a while. A made this last December, and Ives learned so much science than!

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:31 pm

Yes, it probably would have been best to host it differently. What you can do on any of the free hosting sites is pretty limited. We rushed to find a new place to go as it was never really supposed to turn into a replacement for TFM... just somewhere to go so we could all keep in touch since not everyone wanted to join FB. lol It is what it is though, we'll have to make the best of it. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Mon 25 Sep 2017, 7:34 pm

Wow that last sentence has so many mistakes! *I made it last December and I have learned so much since than. Whoo that feels so much better!

Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content