Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 54 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 54 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:26 pm

Hahaha, last night my mom and I were watching old tapes (Yes, actual tapes!) from my childhood. We have no idea what to expect from each tape and it's all just kind of random old videos, so it's always a surprise. Anyways, we found an old video of me and my friend when I was like 8 or 9 years old. I was acting like I was filming a documentary about hamsters or something. I had no idea I even had any footage of my first hamster, it was nice to see footage of the pet that got me into keeping rodents years later. Kind of makes me miss her. In the video she had a mesh wheel, hide, wood bedding, water bottle, and food dish, that's it. I feel bad, I wonder how she lived so long with that kind of care?! I cared for her the best I knew how though, so I shouldn't blame myself. I wish I could find a way to upload it from a tape, my mom said she'd try to figure it out. I'd have to cut the parts out where we say each other's names too, but I hope I can figure it out, I want to show you, it's hilarious! My friend kept sticking things in front of the camera while I was trying to film and I kept saying "Would you stop putting stuff in front of the camera?!" Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 21 Jan 2018, 12:01 am

Happy birthday to my sweet baby Rosie! She's 9! We're celebrating with our free treats from Petco and a game of hide and seek!

If you're wondering how she could play hide and seek, I'm not joking, she does! I put her in a room and tell her "stay" and go and hide. Then I call her once and she excitedly runs into each room looking up high and down low until she finds me. Sometimes I can't help but giggle out loud watching her look for me Haha
Random Thoughts - Page 54 Img_0018
Random Thoughts - Page 54 Img_0017
Random Thoughts - Page 54 Img_0020
Random Thoughts - Page 54 Img_0019

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 21 Jan 2018, 11:33 pm

Happy birthday, Rosie!! Congrats She sounds like a great dog.

The babies are 16-17 days. I haven't handled them as much as I should have, but they're still so calm and sweet and curious. I love them bunches. Look how big their feet are! Love
Random Thoughts - Page 54 20180140Random Thoughts - Page 54 20180144
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 22 Jan 2018, 1:15 am

Awh, they sound so sweet and they're so cute with their huge feet! I love that one whose face is half black and half white, so adorable! Do you know how many boys and girls you've got yet?

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 22 Jan 2018, 11:52 am

Happy belated birthday, Rosie! Dog2

@Peachy, the babies are so cute. They grow so fast, don't they? I feel like I just read about your mama mouse being pregnant!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 23 Jan 2018, 12:24 pm

There's three girls and two boys. The one with the half white/black face is Darcy. The mostly white one on top in the first picture is Vera. She's a hoot!!! I'm expecting lots of personality from that little girl. The last broken black at the bottom of the baby pile is Finn. The self blacks are one of each, a boy and a girl... Verity and Atticus.  I'm so excited to have a couple self blacks again! Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 23 Jan 2018, 5:31 pm

Peachy wrote:We started watching Nurse Jackie last night. Zoey is adorable! She was Denise on TWD (loved her then, too!) but it took me forever to figure it out. I can't wait to finish watching and then be without a show again. Laughing
Just finished the finale. I read about the ending before I watched it and put it off for a couple days. Addiction was a strong theme from the start so it made sense, but I wish they had an alternate "happy ending" finale. I'm in the wrong mood to watch stuff like this. Tearful On to something funny.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by River Tue 23 Jan 2018, 6:17 pm

I just got to the part in criminal minds where
criminal minds spoiler (s.12):
So, in short, I can relate.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

That's interesting, I actually really loved every single character in this show! So much of it was Jackie trying to fix things that got wonky because of her addiction, and when she's finally gotten on better terms with all those things she lost, the show ends before we know if she's dead or alive... but it doesn't even matter, because it's clear that she's going to lose everything again either way. And you feel terrible for her, and her kids, and her ex, and her fiance, and her coworkers. It's brilliant and miserable. It's a good thing I didn't put years into that show because it was a disappointing ending. End rant.

I need to catch up on Criminal Minds. There are several shows I've tried to get into, but I get to the second season and realize I don't actually have an idea what's going on. Scratch
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 24 Jan 2018, 7:53 pm

Someone is selling wild mice on Craigslist, whaaaaat? Shocked I want to buy them and set them free, but I can't lol. Just two wild mice, $5, that's all the ad says and it has a picture of them. I'm so confused.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 24 Jan 2018, 8:10 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:Someone is selling wild mice on Craigslist, whaaaaat? Shocked  I want to buy them and set them free, but I can't lol. Just two wild mice, $5, that's all the ad says and it has a picture of them. I'm so confused.

Isn't that against Craigslist rules? Or illegal? Flag it maybe?

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 24 Jan 2018, 8:35 pm

CallaLily wrote:
AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:Someone is selling wild mice on Craigslist, whaaaaat? Shocked  I want to buy them and set them free, but I can't lol. Just two wild mice, $5, that's all the ad says and it has a picture of them. I'm so confused.

Isn't that against Craigslist rules?  Or illegal?  Flag it maybe?
I flagged it, but I doubt any action will be taken. I've flagged several things on there before that had to do with animals and were illegal, nothing ever happened. The ads remained until they expired.

I just feel bad for the poor meece, they are in a little plastic container with bird seed and a water bowl, nothing else Sad And the person selling them said they can "be used for whatever you wish".

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 25 Jan 2018, 2:21 am

Poor mice. People are nuts. Sad

The site is being crazy tonight! I have to press "Log in automatically" to login at all. Sigh It must be bedtime.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 25 Jan 2018, 2:44 am

Peachy wrote:Poor mice. People are nuts. Sad

The site is being crazy tonight! I have to press "Log in automatically" to login at all. Sigh It must be bedtime.
Yeah Sad

My browser blocked the site right now, I had to "proceed to website even though it may be unsafe". It's never done that before. It said attackers might be trying to steal information from me because the website is not secure Confused

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu 25 Jan 2018, 8:46 am

Yes, I got that too. Made me panic for a minute! lol The problem was the host's, it should all be fixed now. If anyone still has glitches try clearing your cache.

admin
Admin

Wishful
Random Thoughts - Page 54 Bday_m10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 64 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 64  Next