Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster

+2
CallaLily
Rodents rock!
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster - Page 2 Empty Re: Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 27 May 2018, 2:10 pm

Since I can't do the double bin right now, I decided to attach Bear's wheel to the side of his bin instead of it being on a stand. Mouse9  This way there is more floor space and it will solve the problem I've had with the wheel moving over a few inches every night when Bear runs on it. And I added some PVC tubes to his bin for him to crawl through. He really loves the curved corner shaped tube.  :ferret3:

And I put a "T" shaped PVC tube in Cam's (my Winter White hamster) bin so he got a new toy too Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster - Page 2 Empty Re: Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 27 May 2018, 5:47 pm

Here is Bear's bin now.

Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster - Page 2 Mypc_w63
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Sun 27 May 2018, 10:07 pm

Nice set-up, Rodents Rock! Very Happy

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 27 May 2018, 11:57 pm

Blessed wrote:Nice set-up, Rodents Rock! Very Happy

Thank you Blessed Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Extra large bin cage for a Syrian hamster - Page 2 Empty Recommendations?

Post by ValeThePetLady Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:32 am

Any recommendations for a hamster bin cage?I may be getting a hamster and I've never had a hamster.I want a bin that's big enough for any hamster to live in.And also send a list of stuff that you recommend that's pretty good and cheap too! Smile

ValeThePetLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2