Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar

3 posters

Go down

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Empty Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar

Post by Lizardian Fri 17 Aug 2018, 10:30 pm

Meet my new mousies!
I just got them a couple days ago. They were feeder mice, you can read a short synopsis to how I got them here:
https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t3235-greetings-from-a-new-member

Spelunker is the grey and white one. He was an active little thing and stood out to me amidst all of the other feeders because of his unique speckled pattern. Feldspar is the black and white one, he came from a different cage and I picked him up because of his adorable markings and sweet temperament.

Since bringing them home they have adjusted quite nicely. Their contrasting personalities make them very fun to watch.

Spelunker:

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Spelun10

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Spelun11

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Spelun12

Feldspar:

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Feldsp11

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Feldsp10

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Feldsp12

Last edited by Lizardian on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : minor editing)
Lizardian
Lizardian

Aries

Back to top Go down

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Empty Re: Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar

Post by CallaLily Sat 18 Aug 2018, 9:09 am

Awwww, what cuties! Heart Eyes

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar Empty Re: Meet My Mousies! || Spelunker & Feldspar

Post by chiroptera Sat 18 Aug 2018, 5:49 pm

They're super cute!! I love their cute little faces. ;w; Welcome to the forum!

Do be sure that they're not housed together if they're males, male mice can be very territorial and co-habbing them often ends in tragedy.

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizardian Sat 18 Aug 2018, 8:20 pm

Thank you! Smile

Aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down