Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep)

+9
Bandit Cat
CinnamonPearl
MesaMouse
CAPSLOCK
CallaLily
Peachy
Rodents rock!
Artistwolf
scaredymouse
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep) - Page 2 Empty Re: My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep)

Post by Brynne Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:29 pm

He's handsome!  To me, "Andy" sounds like a child's nickname, not a proper first name befitting such a gentleman.

Nice rabbit!
I was buying timothy hay at the nearby Target store last month. The cashier, a young woman, said that I was the only customer who ever bought hay. I explained that that could not be true since there are sometimes EIGHT bags on the shelf, and other times zero. Therefore seven other people bought those bags, or one person bought all eight, etc.
She told me that she had three rabbits when she was a child, and finished with, "Then I grew up."

Uh-huh. Small animals are just toys for children. Wits End

Brynne
Sr Member
Sr Member

http://bit.ly/MyOldVHSTapes

Back to top Go down

My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep) - Page 2 Empty Re: My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep)

Post by GabbiLuvsMice Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:33 pm

Aw what a cutie, reminds me of when people buy rabbits as Easter presents, Im sure the mom meant well, but just didn't want to keep taking care of something that was supposed to be his responsibility.
GabbiLuvsMice
GabbiLuvsMice
Sr Member
Sr Member

Gemini Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:32 pm

I was playing with the little man today.  He wasn't too happy about it but he did great.  I plopped him in the playground and he had sooooo much fun.  He ran on the 12" saucer, sniffed around, and had some treats.  And when I put my hand in to take him home, he timidly walked on my hand.  It's like after his time in the playground, he realized that this place isn't at all like the last place... maybe this human is different!  He's a sweet little thing.  Anyway, he also showed interest in a toy in the playground, so I sent him home with him.  Oh, he was so happy to have it in his tank!  

Oh, and he has a name.  I present Teddy Wigglesworth. He sure is a cutiebutt

My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep) - Page 2 Wp_20212
My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep) - Page 2 Wp_20213

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:44 pm

Awww, that little face! And look at that smooth fur. See, there's a reason I'm in love with PEWs.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:47 pm

His fur is extra soft and really thick. He is really healthy.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 04 Jul 2016, 8:29 pm

Adorable!! And I love the name!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:00 pm

Ooh so that's his name! Awesome! Pleased to meet you Teddy Wave
His fur is incredible. I'm always impressed by how clean white mice manage to stay. I must say, I think he's the prettiest white mouse I ever did see.

That's so cute that you let him take the toy back to his tank. Maybe I should let my mice pick what to have in their cage next time I clean them out lol Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:18 pm

Don't tell Goose, but Teddy is actually the prettiest white mouse I've ever seen, too. When he's a little more comfortable, I'll get some better pictures of his fur but I don't know if they will do it justice. It's luxurious. I want to pet him, but he is not into that at all. I managed to get in a couple unwanted kisses before I put him back in his tank. He'll learn that it's a small price to pay for all the cool stuff he gets to play with and all the delicious treats he gets.

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:01 pm

It's so sweet that you let Teddy take home his favorite toy! Love

Teddy's white fur is so attractive. I wish more of my mice had more white... I've had two PEWs, a boy and a girl, Orpheus and Melody, and they were both unbelievably sweet. I always felt weird about trying to get another one, though. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 08 Jul 2016, 6:31 am

Here is the lil toy he was so excited about!  It's just a little box filled with tissue paper and treats that hangs from the top of the tank. He has his entire head inside of the box rooting around for treats.  I make pretty neat piñata type treat things, so after he destroys this one, I'll make him one of those Smile And then I got a lovely portrait of him, it's a little blurry and there are reflections from the glass but he looks very handsome. You can see his poor little ear has a deep notch in it.

He has been sparking like crazy since I gave him this thing.  Sweet boy!

My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep) - Page 2 Wp_20222
My little foster mouse (who I'll probably keep) - Page 2 Wp_20223

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Fri 08 Jul 2016, 7:59 am

Aaw bless him, that's a great picture. Nice to see him so happy over that toy hehe.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 08 Jul 2016, 8:35 am

Awwww! I used to have those for Perry. I should get some for the girls!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Fri 08 Jul 2016, 9:55 am

Aww, so nice to see him so excited about that toy!! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2