Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Sarah-Jane

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Sarah-Jane Empty Hi, I'm Sarah-Jane

Post by SJay Wed 22 May 2019, 5:09 am

Hi Everyone, I'm Sarah-Jane

I'm not new to mouse keeping but there was a good 10 year gap!

Currently I live with my boyfriend Jae, our 3 Cats - Alfie, Boggle and Gypsy, 2 Leopard Geckos - Lily and Shmegal, Stanley the Siamese Fighting Fish, Kingyo the Fancy Goldfish and the 3 mice-icles - Noomi, Fievel and Acer.

In the past I've had Horses, a lamb, mice, roborovski hamsters, syrian hamsters, newts, elegant sand geckos, cats, ferrets, tropical and cold water fishes, finches, doves, budgies, rabbits, guinea pigs the list is endless really!

I've pretty much always worked with or to do with animals, 3 pet shops, a vet practice, a dog grooming place.

We lost 2 Syrian Hamsters in 2016 and 2017 who both left a big hole in mine and my boyfriend's hearts... In October 2018 we decided it was time to get another small animal, Jae is keen on Rats but isn't always the most hands on person with them and they need soo much space and attention so I suggested maybe we should get mice as I'd had them before and loved them. Then, one day maybe we could step up to having ratties.

So we looked into rescuing but there were none in our area, eventually I found a local breeder who's lovely! All the photos and videos she sent showed lovely healthy looking mice and she gave us so much advice too.
In November we picked up three little girlies and we are totally in love!  Heart Eyes Jae chose and named Noomi, the red eyed Champagne and White, I chose and named Fievel the near Black and White and we both chose Acer the very speedy (until recently which I want to post about later) Brown and White.
The breeder handles them when they are extremely young so they have always been very kind to human fingers... Best £15 we've ever spent!

So that's me, Hi Smile
Sarah-Jane
SJay
SJay

Capricorn Batty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Sarah-Jane Empty Re: Hi, I'm Sarah-Jane

Post by CallaLily Fri 24 May 2019, 11:10 am

Welcome3

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down