Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Pepper

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye Pepper Empty Goodbye Pepper

Post by PeachesandPepper92918 Fri 05 Jul 2019, 9:35 am

I lost the other half of my namesake today. Pepper was one of my original two girls  and helped introduce me into the wonderful world of keeping mice. I remember when I was struggling to chose between 30+ mice (Peaches had immediately climbed into my hand and was already in the take-home box) how I was drawn to her pretty black face. She was so shy and skittish for the first several months, but I discovered that she was a completely different mouse once out of her cage, and she became such a cuddly sweetheart. She developed a tumor about a month ago, but as she could care less, I just spoiled her rotten for as long as she was comfortable. The tumor grew fairly big, and she began to bite/scratch at it, so I knew it was time. We had an appointment to euthanize her later today, but she ended up going herself in the middle of the night, which I’m honestly grateful for. I would rather she go in her home surrounded by her friends than in a big scary clinic. So, goodbye my baby girl. I love you Angel
Goodbye Pepper 530a7110
Goodbye Pepper 15783b10
PeachesandPepper92918
PeachesandPepper92918

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Pepper Empty Re: Goodbye Pepper

Post by CallaLily Fri 05 Jul 2019, 7:11 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss. Sad

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down