Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cage Size For 3 Females?

3 posters

Go down

Cage Size For 3 Females? Empty Cage Size For 3 Females?

Post by katafrat Tue 16 Jul 2019, 2:00 pm

hello Smile i'm new here to the forum and was wondering how large of a tank I would need for 3 females? i was thinking about a 60 gallon, but i just want to get more ideas from mouse owners. thank you! Tail Flip
katafrat
katafrat

Scorpio Caffeine Fix

Back to top Go down

Cage Size For 3 Females? Empty Re: Cage Size For 3 Females?

Post by kyara_cresci Tue 16 Jul 2019, 4:07 pm

Hi!
Im also new here, i would say 20 gallons is good for 3 mice but the bigger the better Smile
My preggo mouse Bubbles lives in a 20 gal, i’ll be keeping just 1 or 2 of her babies so it doesn’t get too crowded! Let me know what u ended up getting Smile
kyara_cresci
kyara_cresci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue 16 Jul 2019, 10:25 pm

A sixty gallon would be lovely Smile Personally the smallest I'd go for females is a forty gallon/around 500 sq inches, because mice are super active and multiple wheels hardly fit in anything else. Best of luck, you'll have some spoiled mice Very Happy

Walk  Mice: Ramen, Gadget, Cricket, Perry, Marvel, Jeepers, Cheese Stick, Brannigan, Pigeon, Missy, Darla Tail FlipASFs: Quil, Merv, Scant, Corvus, Rocket, Beetle, Otter, Koala, Tamarack, Popple, Conifer Tail Flip Cockatiel: Holly WalkGerbils: Kala, Everest, and Mak Walk
Sam
Sam
Jr Member
Jr Member

Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down