Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mice I’ve Lost Recently

2 posters

Go down

Mice I’ve Lost Recently Empty Mice I’ve Lost Recently

Post by PeachesandPepper92918 Wed 18 Mar 2020, 11:23 am

Tulip - I lost Tulip on September 16th, 2019, due to unknown reasons. I remember walking into my room and seeing Pheobe climbing on a toy. I went to go say hi to her since she usually wasn’t awake at this time. When I walked over to her, she climbed off of the toy and walked over to her food bowl, when I noticed Tulip curled up next to it as if she had simply fallen asleep there. Tulip was a sweet but very reserved girl, and she was always really close to Mrs.Frisby. She was a lovely little mouse

Luna - I lost little Luna on December 29th, 2019. She was one of the two girls I had adopted off of Craigslist back in November. I was definitely really shocked when I found she had passed away. I have no idea why she passed away, and it really took a toll on her sister. She was a really sweet and pretty mouse and I loved the time I had with her.

Noche - I lost Noche on January 22nd, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. After the loss of her sister, she took a downhill turn and developed a URI. We took her to the vet and got her antibiotics, and she really seemed to be improving, but I think it was just her time. She passed away cuddled up in my hands. She was a really special mouse, and had become such a cuddly baby. I wish I could have had more time with her.

Mrs. Frisby - Mrs. Frisby passed away on March 17th, 2020. If you all haven’t seen my past posts about her, I adopted her from a local rescue last April. Her previous family had surrendered her because she was “too mean”, and then the rescue that took her really didn’t know anything about mice. Her foster mom suggested I use oven mitts if I want to hold her because she was very bitey. She was just really misunderstood, and even though we never got to a point where she would happily climb onto my hand, we still developed a level of trust. She was my oldest mouse, and I found her in an eternal sleep in her nest last night after I noticed she didn’t come out to eat with the other two. She was a goofy mouse little mouse.

I will miss all of these little girls and I really enjoyed getting to have them in my life. Rest In Peace little ladies. Angel
PeachesandPepper92918
PeachesandPepper92918

Back to top Go down

Mice I’ve Lost Recently Empty Re: Mice I’ve Lost Recently

Post by chiroptera Thu 19 Mar 2020, 4:34 am

I'm so sorry for all of your losses! Sad

I've lost 6 mice in the past few months so I can totally relate - I need to make a memorial post for them soon, too.
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeachesandPepper92918 Sat 21 Mar 2020, 4:26 pm

Thank you Smile My other two girls are getting quite up there in age as well. It’s crazy how time flies. I am also sorry for your losses as well. Losing that many in a month is awful.
PeachesandPepper92918
PeachesandPepper92918

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down