Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment

2 posters

Go down

More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment Empty More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment

Post by Lexi33 Sun 21 Jun 2020, 9:26 am

Hi everyone. One of our lovely mice, who is about 7 months old (and very tiny) has always been a bit more sneezy than her cage mates but has always seemed fine in herself. Two days ago, we noticed she was making clicking sounds and seemed to be sneezing more, so started her on Enrofloxacin, that we got from the vet a little while ago for another of our mice (who did sadly die from pneumonia, which has made us pretty vigilant re any breathing difficulties). She has had the Enrofloxacin for two days so far, but this afternoon we’ve heard her making much more significant noises. I have filmed her but I can’t figure out how to post a video on here; is anyone able to tell me please, and I’ll add it? Thank you for your help🙂
Lexi33
Lexi33

Back to top Go down

More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment Empty Re: More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment

Post by Robin~ Sun 21 Jun 2020, 10:43 am

Hello!

The best way to post a video would be to create a throwaway YouTube account and link the video through there. Imgur also allows video posting.

Personally, I'd see a vet if things are getting worse. You may have to up the dosage a bit or try a different medication. Smile

hello3
Robin~
Robin~
Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Bookworm

Back to top Go down

More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment Empty Re: More unusual noises 2 days into Enrofloxacin treatment

Post by Lexi33 Sun 21 Jun 2020, 11:53 am

Thanks Robin. Hopefully this link should work... She’s been quiet again for the last couple of hours, and has actually amazed us because for the first time in the 6 months we’ve owned her, she actually went in the wheel! https://youtu.be/L5c6S9cMmo8
Lexi33
Lexi33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down