Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good bye my little Tendy.

2 posters

Go down

Good bye my little Tendy. Empty Good bye my little Tendy.

Post by Poot Tue 25 May 2021, 10:25 pm

Tendy

You were the most human trusting creature I've ever met in my 22 years, yet I only had you for a whole 2 days.

I found her lying in her food bowl on Tuesday, May 18th, 2021. The hours before I found her, I heard rustling and some bar noming, before getting eerily quiet until I woke up. I worry she was trying to get my attention, to let her play with me one last time before passing on. From her position, she couldn't even see me in her final moments, which I regret dearly Crying or Very sad
I believe she was sick with something while living at the Petco I bought her from, she was strangely hunch-backed when I adopted her, and had... abnormal poops (green and blue coloured and misshapen).
I wish there was more I could've done, I wish I knew what was wrong, I wish her death could've been avoided, I wish I had known more!
But in her name I'm going to learn as much as possible to treat my new family of mice better than any Petco or Petsmart ever could.

Tendy, I'm sorry I couldn't bury you, Petco doesn't want me to make a big deal on their lack of care for their small animals and took your body from me while I was adopting Sugar, Pepper and French Fry, but I will make you a shrine at my dad's work at our brand new raised bed. It will be named after you.
I hope you had the best two days of your life with me. Best mouse friend, 11/10, wish we could've spent more time together. Rainbow Angel

I thought writing this would help me heal, as I still can't seem to keep my self composed at work or at home. I know I only had her for two days, but all she wanted to do was climb on me, sit in my hand and get the good pets.

Good bye my little Tendy. 0f485c2074601e7b9c02aee5e5fb0ede9c1e6ef6Good bye my little Tendy. 1bb883c2be2ba0f42d8d80a242d32eaedeb29ba0Good bye my little Tendy. 20880b31e5cfda2da2aaeb107d7a844bbb0236f3
Poot
Poot

Pisces Elated

KenzelColony likes this post

Back to top Go down

Good bye my little Tendy. Empty Re: Good bye my little Tendy.

Post by KenzelColony Wed 26 May 2021, 7:01 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, she looks and sounds like such a sweet little girl and I bet those two days with you were the best days of her life. It sounds like you both loved each other very much. People who lose dogs or cats don't seem to understand that losing a mouse or pet of any kind always hits the same to those that love them. I was devastated when I lost one of my pinkies from my first litter and even worse as they kept going one by one, but I just keep telling myself that no matter how long any of them lived/live, I will love all of them with every fiber of my being. Good luck to you and your new mousey family.

KenzelColony
Jr Member
Jr Member

Capricorn

Poot likes this post

Back to top Go down