Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My VioVet Order Arrived Today!

+5
Peachy
CAPSLOCK
lupus_corde
River
CallaLily
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My VioVet Order Arrived Today! - Page 2 Empty Re: My VioVet Order Arrived Today!

Post by CallaLily Thu 03 Nov 2016, 1:19 pm

I placed another order with VioVet to restock on the Supreme Science Selective Mouse food since I'm getting pretty darn low.  I'm very happily surprised at how quickly it was packed up and shipped this time. Ordered on Oct 27 and it arrived today.

I was going to order 3 bags to stock up and save on shipping (flat rate of £10) but I stumbled across another brand I thought I'd check out. So I ordered 2 bags of the Science Selective and 1 bag of Mr Johnson's Advance Rat and Mouse food. They're both pellet-type foods that I'll be adding into a seed mix just for more variety and to calm my worries that their mix may be lacking.  Mr Johnson's is 13% crude protein and the first few ingredients are wheat, barley, and oats. Why don't they make/sell foods for mice like these two brands here in the US???  Waiting

Anyway, I did a quick estimate on costs for ordering these foods in and it works out to be around about $4 a month.  I can live with that.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

My VioVet Order Arrived Today! - Page 2 Empty Re: My VioVet Order Arrived Today!

Post by CanadianExport Thu 03 Nov 2016, 2:31 pm

May I ask how long it took to get here? I am always concerned with having an international package go through customs.
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 03 Nov 2016, 2:57 pm

I placed my order on Oct 27, got an email saying it had been dispatched on the 28th, and it arrived with today's mail.  Both times I've purchased from them they've said it should arrive within 2-14 days after it's shipped.  My first order shipped July 18 and arrived on the 23rd, but it took them longer to ship that one out.

Here's what they say, if it helps:
The parcel has been sent by Royal Mail International, which is an untracked service with an estimated delivery timescale of 2-14 working days. Further delays are common when shipping to certain countries and Royal Mail do not officially class a parcel as missing until 14 working days from the date of dispatch, plus an additional 20.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:08 pm

WOW! That is quick!

Edit to remove the question about you being in the US cause I just reread your original post Doh
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:45 pm

Yep. I'm in little Ol' Delaware. Mouse Wave

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2