Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleepover ideas

+2
MouseLover
Artistwolf
6 posters

Go down

Sleepover ideas Empty Sleepover ideas

Post by Artistwolf Wed 12 Oct 2016, 10:52 pm

Hi!
So this is really random, but I'm random and this IS the off-topic section after all, right? Very Happy
But anyway, I want to have like three friends of mine over for a sleepover sometime in the next year (lol yeah schedules and stuff you know). It would have to be sometime my dad's on a business trip because my mom prefers that I only have friends over then.
The only problem is... I'm not a kid anymore, so I no longer have any clue what's fun to do at a sleepover.
Granted, I don't think many people my age have sleepovers anymore, but... I like staying a kid as long as I can Wink
So! Here are some things to keep in mind:
•My sister will have her license by then so we could drive somewhere
•I'm very crafty but a) I don't know how crafty they are, and b) I don't know what craft things we'd do anyway
•I've already been to the zoo like twice with one of my friends so she may begin to think I have an obsession with the zoo if we go there again (lol)
•I'm not that into swimming
•My one friend broke her leg ice skating (with me), and my other friend doesn't like/know how to ice skate
•My one friend seems really accident-prone

So yeah. Any advice?? Baking is on my list, but if it's in summer, that might not work out as well because baking is really a winter thing.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Sleepover ideas Empty Re: Sleepover ideas

Post by MouseLover Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:42 am

I'm 25 and I had a sleepover the other day Laughing We just watched movies, chatted and ate snacks. Most of the sleepovers I've had have been pretty low-key, so I'm not full of ideas I'm afraid.

How about going shopping somewhere nice, like if there are any cool markets near you, or somewhere you've not been before? Or something you could do in summer, instead of baking, is make some cool non-alcoholic cocktails. Like virgin strawberry daquiries are delicious!

Hope you have a fun sleepover, whenever that may be Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:24 pm

Thanks! Those are all good ideas Smile

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:23 pm

Watching movies and making popcorn is always a good option. I agree that going somewhere cool, even the mall, would probably be fun. How about board games? It's kinda old-fashioned, but once you get into them you'll have a blast. My favorites are Monopoly, Life, Balderdash (this one is hilarious), and Taboo. Also card games! I don't know if you have heard of the game 'spoons', but all you need is a deck of cards and a few spoons. Just Google it, it'll tell you how to play.

Hmm... what else? If you have a Wii with multiplayer games, that is always fun. Baking cookies? Brownies? A cake? I'm kinda running out of ideas, but I'll let you know if I think of any later.

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:16 pm

Yeah, I mean, movies and popcorn are a staple of all sleepovers. Laughing That's a definite!
Yes! Spoons is a pretty awesome game Smile Good idea!
Thanks!!!
I clicked the 'thanks' button and I have no idea what it did so if weird stuff happens blame me! lol

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Thu 13 Oct 2016, 4:10 pm

If all else fails, play monopoly. It'll last a good 12 hours! Giggling I don't think it needs to be all planned out, there will always be something fun to do!

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 13 Oct 2016, 5:22 pm

The card game "Uno" is a hoot for all ages: a foursome of senior citizens (myself included LOL) played several rounds of Uno a few Christmases ago and were absolutely howling at the upsets pulled!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Sun 16 Oct 2016, 7:29 pm

Yeah, monopoly is pretty great, isn't it? Lol that's probably true~

Haha, nice!! I do think we have a set of Uno cards around here somewhere Smile

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 16 Oct 2016, 10:41 pm

I think the best part about sleep overs is (and always has been), putting your jammies on, eating junk food, watching movies and talking about boys/girls. If you know how to cook, that's even better. And baking cookies is a year round think as far as I'm concerned!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down