Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue mice in Melbourne, Australia

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rescue mice in Melbourne, Australia  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue mice in Melbourne, Australia

Post by AngeW Thu 05 Jan 2017, 4:45 pm

That's a great description, I reckon I would love them! They always looks so cute and cuddly in the pictures, it's hard to imagine them being cranky, or living in the wild for that matter! Like picturing a Maltese terrier in the wild...
I always ball my eyes out at the vet if I need to get a mouse put to sleep. When Jake went we cried for days, my boyfriend even made a little steel memorial for him with 'Jakey Jake' and the date stamped on it. By backyard is a bit of a mouse cemetary now Sad  

My boyfriend was never animal oriented in the past, but now he is totally smitten, every day I get a video of his little factory mouse that he feeds. He's a scruffy little fellow, perhaps an orphan because he looks so unkempt, but he lives like a king! He's made a home in the back of his workshop fridge, where the motor keeps him warm in winter.

AngeW
AngeW

Leo

Back to top Go down

Rescue mice in Melbourne, Australia  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rescue mice in Melbourne, Australia

Post by Unicorn Thu 05 Jan 2017, 5:30 pm

Eeee the wee fridge mouse! Aww poor fellow, you're right, he looks like he could use a drop of olive oil and some time with the toothbrush (I always brush littles with a toothbrush). Or at least some TLC from a fellow mousie. At least he gets plenty of good food and a bit of company and is a safe and happy little guy!

I think I'm going to make a little pouch for Flynn to sit in so he can be with me and be warm. <3
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 Jan 2017, 5:39 pm

Ah, that video reminds me of the movie I watched last night... Mousehunt! They spent the whole movie trying to catch the troublemaker but in the end the mouse invented "string cheese" (the brothers worked at a string factory, lol) and became a sort of companion. Rofl2 It was cute.

It's so sweet of your boyfriend to befriend the fridge mouse. What an awesome story!!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AngeW Sat 07 Jan 2017, 6:24 pm

I must watch that movie! God in the mousse outsmarting the humans
AngeW
AngeW

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2