Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Area

3 posters

Go down

Play Area Empty Play Area

Post by theo1231231 Thu 05 Jan 2017, 1:26 pm

Hello, I saw somewhere that an inflatable paddling pool might be a good idea for mice to have a bigger space other than their cage, so they've got more room to play but go back in their cage when I go to sleep.

It seemed like a good idea at first but I didnt account for them chewing a hole in the floor, but its okay they didnt escape luckily..

That was a silly mistake Il admit, but yeah Im wondering if theres any way I can make it work? the main reason this works for me is because I have limited space, so I can inflate it and put it on my bed, then deflate it when I go to sleep.

I thought maybe taping a towel to the floor? Im not sure does anyone have a solution for a big play area that I can pack away when their not using it?

Thanks,
Theo Sparks.
theo1231231
theo1231231

Pisces Procrastinating

http://theosanimations.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Play Area Empty Re: Play Area

Post by CallaLily Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:03 pm

Since space is an issue and you need something that folds up and stores easily, maybe something like this diy playpen would work for you?

*Note that the tape is on the outside where they wouldn't be able to get to it and that they should always be supervised during playtime.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 Jan 2017, 4:30 pm

Wow, that person talks really fast! lol I love the idea, CallaLily. Thanks for sharing! Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down