Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some help naming my mice!

+3
peas
AnonymousMouseOwner
MooMouse
7 posters

Go down

1 - I need some help naming my mice! Empty I need some help naming my mice!

Post by MooMouse Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:12 pm

Hello everyone! So I've had my 3 girls for 3 weeks now and I still have not decided on names for them yet. I've limited my list down to about 15, but here are my favorites for each mouse. If you have any suggestions or opinions please feel free to leave them! (I could really use some help, lol Laughing )

Mouse #1-
Very outgoing, was the least afraid of my hand at first. Always wants to do what the others are doing (sees someone running on the wheel, she goes on the wheel. Sees someone at the water bottle, she drinks out of the same bottle). Curious, smart, and loves climbing. She is a leader, I would say.

Name options- Maisey (I'm pretty set on this one)

Mouse #2-
She became outgoing once she warmed up to me. She feels better about doing something if mouse #1 does it too, but she can be independent at times. Also enjoys climbing and is curious. Loves the wheel. She is kind to her sisters (gives them treats).

Name options- Kisiel (name after rogue, long story but I'm curious if people like this name), Leia, Kamini, Alina, Kasia, Kasin, Karina, Ania

Mouse #3-
She is very shy and skittish and scared of hands still. Likes to sleep and hide, always pushes bedding onto my hand or blocking the doorways of the hides in their cage. Always squints when she sniffs my hand for some reason.

Name options- Rosie, Tulip, Poppy, Fawn, Fern, Coral

Last edited by MooMouse on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

1 - I need some help naming my mice! Empty Re: I need some help naming my mice!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 13 Jan 2017, 10:14 pm

I'm not sure what to pick for mouse #2, and you've already picked for mouse #1, but for mouse #3, I like fawn, it just fits her personality Smile

Good luck picking names! Smile

1 - I need some help naming my mice! Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by peas Sat 14 Jan 2017, 2:10 am

Girl mousie names: Boudica, Catherine, Victoria, Elizabeth, Julia, Zenobia, Amelia, Kali, Freya, Hera, Selene

That's all i got. I like Zenobia, she's a famous queen that sort of sneakily tried to take over a huge chunk of the Roman Empire and came decently close to doing so.

peas
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 14 Jan 2017, 8:00 am

How are you pronouncing Kisiel? I'm finding a few different ways when I search. I like the name Karina.

I also like Fawn for the 3rd mouse.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Sat 14 Jan 2017, 9:02 am

CallaLily wrote:How are you pronouncing Kisiel?  I'm finding a few different ways when I search.   I like the name Karina.

I also like Fawn for the 3rd mouse.

When I type it into Google translate, it pronounces it as "kee-shull", but I like it better when you pronounce it like it sounds, "kee-sill'. One of Rogue's nicknames was Roguey-Perogi, and Perogi is a polish dish. I'd like to name her after Rogue because she is the one who reminds me of him the most, and Rogue died right after I brought them home. Kisiel is a polish dessert, and many otlf the other names I listed were polish, except for Leia. Rogue One, a Star Wars Story just came out, so that's where Leia is from. Smile
MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 14 Jan 2017, 10:53 am

I like Maisey, Kasia, and Tulip.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn Sun 15 Jan 2017, 1:28 pm

I'm all for Kisiel and also Alina, and for the third I like Fawn or Fern. <3
Unicorn
Unicorn
Sr Member
Sr Member

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 15 Jan 2017, 1:55 pm

Ooh, I love the name Maisey. Smile

For the second I like Kisiel and Leia. And the last... too many good choices! Love Tulip, Fern, and Coral. But I think if you don't use Tulip I'll have to. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down