Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Mice Have You Had?

+4
Rodents rock!
AnonymousMouseOwner
Peachy
Blessed
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How Many Mice Have You Had? Empty How Many Mice Have You Had?

Post by Blessed Thu 09 Nov 2017, 12:20 pm

Hey, guys. Title says some of it; and the other question is, which mouse is your favorite of all the mice you've had and why?
People we must treat as equals; animals...well, it's okay to have a favorite. Very Happy

I'll start:
I've had eight mice, and Daniel, aka Danny, my profile mouse (sadly, he died) and first mouse ever, was my favorite. He was such a good boy the older he got. So sweet and trusting. So handsome and huge. I do miss him.  Tail Flip  Heart

P.S. Sorry if this thread doesn't belong in this forum; I wasn't sure which one to exactly put it in. =P

Last edited by Blessed on Thu 09 Nov 2017, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

How Many Mice Have You Had? Empty Re: How Many Mice Have You Had?

Post by Peachy Thu 09 Nov 2017, 3:14 pm

It's hard to choose favorites, there are soooo many mice that I genuinely loved. I got my first two mice when I was 18, about eight years ago. Athena and Artemis.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Athena10How Many Mice Have You Had? Artemi10

After Artemis passed I brought home Aphrodite and Demeter from a rescue. Demeter was trouble, and I ended up with three girls in three separate cages. Before I could reintroduce them, Aphrodite passed.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Aphrod10How Many Mice Have You Had? Demete10

Introducing Demeter and Athena was a challenge, and took a few days. But once they were together, they loved each other and were best friends until Athena passed. Athena was my baby and I loved Demeter for loving her.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Demete11

Then came Opheleia and Leda. They oined Demeter and Athena. I loved all these girls so much. Kiss
How Many Mice Have You Had? C_00510How Many Mice Have You Had? Leda10

And a series of boys. Apollo, Orpheus, Hephaestus, Hermes, and Castor.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Apollo10How Many Mice Have You Had? 13459910
How Many Mice Have You Had? Hephae10How Many Mice Have You Had? Hermes10
How Many Mice Have You Had? Castor10

Meanwhile, Galaxy and darling Penelope.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Galaxy10How Many Mice Have You Had? Penelo10

Oswin and Amelia. Very sweet sisters who outgrew their brindle stripes. Oswin got HUGE and was another favorite of mine.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Oswin_10

And then Sonic and Melody and Rose. Somehow I didn't get any good pictures of them! Melody was a PEW and another favorite. Sad

Sulley was my sweet merle boy from a rescue. I adopted him fifteen days after my last mouse died... so much for a pet break! lol
And then I thought maybe Sulley would like a brother (not a cagemate, ust someone else for me to bug! lol), so I brought home Samson. He passed a few weeks later. Somehow I knew he wasn't going to be here for a long time.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn1511How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn2310

After losing both Samson and Sulley, I brought home Yoshi. "Favorite" can't even touch what Yoshi was. He would've been three this week, but he passed last month.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Incoll14

And theeeen I brought home Guinan and Troi. Also mice that I babied.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn2410How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn2510

And then three mice from a feeder breeder. Two were pregnant and the other was my Lukie. These three mice were very special to me, too. And so were all their babies. But I won't share adult pictures of everyone. lol In Love
Lucas
How Many Mice Have You Had? Lucas-10
Mona, and Ali and her son Puddles.
How Many Mice Have You Had? 16225310How Many Mice Have You Had? 16561910

The Ali-gators. Puddles, Cloud, Bolt, Willow, Al, Sunshine, and Frog. Frog is the mouse in the current banner, growed up! The last of these litters and THREE years old in January. Very Happy
How Many Mice Have You Had? 2_5_ba10

And Mona's babies. HoneyBee, Peach, Martha, Denver, and Little Boy. LB is the fat brindle one here. Heart Eyes
How Many Mice Have You Had? 20150210

Phew, and then Becky and Soong.
How Many Mice Have You Had? 20160411How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn4511

And Idgie and Mari.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn4512How Many Mice Have You Had? Dscn4910

And then we're mostly caught up, I believe. There was a third foster litter born about a year ago, but with so many mice coming and going it's tricky to keep track of every one of them. I'll have to continue another time. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:07 pm

Oh, my! You sure had a BUNCH of mice! Very Happy Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures, too! Some of those pictures are super good; Idgie and the mouse above her are so cute, and their background is beautiful. Castor and Lucas are cool-looking, and pretty. Artemis is cute, and Aphrodite and Demeter are beautiful, too. Apollo is pretty, too, and so is Yoshi. That picture of Athena and Demeter snuggled up together is so sweet, and really good. Your mice are just very nice-looking, but Sulley is my absolute favorite looks-wise! And the picture of the fuzzies are so funny; they look so fat. Laughing Love
Go ahead and share anything else about any of your mice you want to, lol; and more pictures if you want. =D

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 09 Nov 2017, 4:21 pm

I have had 15 mice, my past mice are Snow, Violet, Daisy, Lilac, and Holly, and my current mice are Clover, Scout, Rocky, Autumn, Olive, Cotton, Willow, Petal, Blossom, and Amber.

Oh a favorite, it's so hard to pick a favorite. I love them all so much, but if I had to pick one favorite, I'd say it'd be Holly. She was the sweetest little thing. She begged to come out and be with me every day. I would let her crawl around on my jeans, sit in my hand and groom herself, and sometimes she'd crawl up my arm and it tickled because she was as light as a feather lol. Here's some pictures of her:
How Many Mice Have You Had? Holly110
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_6610
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_6612
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_6611
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_5810
How Many Mice Have You Had? Hollys10

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Thu 09 Nov 2017, 5:20 pm

Aw, how sweet. She reminds me of my mouse, Irene. Is she a chocolate color, or black? Daniela, one of my other girls, is super sweet, too, and super gentle and nice with all critters, whether she just met them or not. And Daniel (Daniela is his namesake, but she wasn't his baby) clawed at the glass in his tank, begging to come out, too. He was so lonely, and I feel so bad for that. Sad But it was so sweet that he did that.

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 09 Nov 2017, 5:32 pm

Blessed wrote:Aw, how sweet. She reminds me of my mouse, Irene. Is she a chocolate color, or black? Daniela, one of my other girls, is super sweet, too, and super gentle and nice with all critters, whether she just met them or not. And Daniel (Daniela is his namesake, but she wasn't his baby) clawed at the glass in his tank, begging to come out, too. He was so lonely, and I feel so bad for that.  Sad  But it was so sweet that he did that.
She was a self black. Holly was like that too, she was always nice to all the mice she met, she never argued or fought with them. She suffered a stroke, and after the stroke is when she started wanting attention from me, she wanted to be with me constantly, and if I put her back in her tank, she'd just run right back up to the highest point in the cage, waiting for me to pick her back up. Your mice sound sweet! Yes, boys love attention, my Rocky is always waiting for me to play with him too, up in his hammock. He sparks when he sees me come in the room Love

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Thu 09 Nov 2017, 5:40 pm

Love Aww.
Here's a picture of Irene:
How Many Mice Have You Had? 4_22_215

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 09 Nov 2017, 7:36 pm

Blessed wrote:Love Aww.
Here's a picture of Irene:
How Many Mice Have You Had? 4_22_215

Is that a kitty next to Irene?
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 09 Nov 2017, 7:38 pm

How Many Mice Have You Had? Mypc_w16
Mickey eating a plantain chip.

How Many Mice Have You Had? Mypc_w15
Mickey eating a "cheerio"

I've had lots of different pets through the years, but Mickey it the only mouse. So he is my favorite mouse!!! LOL LOL He truly is a sweetheart and I love him  Love
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Thu 09 Nov 2017, 8:09 pm

I have had three mice. Blondie passed away on Febuary of this year. I still have Biggy and Grayson. My mom's favorite was Blondie, my brother's favorite is Grayson, and My favorite is Biggy. Unlike most of the people who had trouble picking a favorite, I always knew it was Biggy. We have gone through so much together Love There was actually a point where I was super close to giving him away, because he was bullying Grayson, and I couldn't get another cage. Also he has been the only mouse of mine to run away... I was so happy to have found him! He also took a long time to tame, but that only strengthened our bond. I am so lucky to have my babies!

How Many Mice Have You Had? Image17
A little roaming Big!

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 09 Nov 2017, 9:57 pm

I had two mice when I was a little girl. Tom and Jerry. I don't remember too much about them, but don't want to leave them out either.  

As an adult, I started out with Cheeseburger and Bacon (both PEW) and just a few months later picked up Twix (RY) and Hashbrown (Brindle).
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_2011

Then I adopted Daryl at 8 months old from Petco.  He was my little buddy and though I hate picking favorites, we had a stronger bond than any of the others.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Tempor10

Then I picked up sisters Celyn and Rina (agouti) for Cheeseburger to have company after the loss of the others. And Seren (broken black) and Hazel (broken chocolate) not long after.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_2012

When I was left with just Celyn, Rina, and Hazel I picked up Eulyn (chocolate), Tilda (RY), and Arsinoe (black).
How Many Mice Have You Had? Img_2013

With me still are Rina (she'll be 2 on the 20th), Eulyn, Tilda, and Arsinoe (who will all be roughly one sometime in Jan is my best guess).

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Fri 10 Nov 2017, 4:20 pm

@Rodents rock!, yes, that is my mom's cat by Irene; she's front-declawed, and not a mouser, anyways. Smile And Mickey seems so precious, just knowing he's the only and first mouse you've ever had, just like Danny had been with me. Yellow heart
@Mice Are Cute, Cool Sign. I'm not sure my mom has a favorite out of my mice, as she kinda' just wants them gone. Laughing But she did miss seeing me hold Danny when he died. I missed holding him, too.
@CallaLily, Seren is very pretty. Thumbs Up

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Fri 10 Nov 2017, 6:41 pm

Blessed wrote:@Rodents rock!, yes, that is my mom's cat by Irene; she's front-declawed, and not a mouser, anyways. Smile And Mickey seems so precious, just knowing he's the only and first mouse you've ever had, just like Danny had been with me.  Yellow heart
@Mice Are Cute,  Cool Sign. I'm not sure my mom has a favorite out of my mice, as she kinda' just wants them gone.  Laughing But she did miss seeing me hold Danny when he died. I missed holding him, too.
@CallaLily, Seren is very pretty.  Thumbs Up

My mom is like that Laughing At first the hated them, and them she started to spoil Blondie in particular. Same happened with the chickens! Jester

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Sat 11 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

Hello!
So far I've only 3 mice, but I'm not very far into my mouse keeping journey...
My first mouse was Colin who sadly passed earlier this year. He was sweetest mouse and loved nothing more than snuggling me when my brain had a depressed day. He left a huge hole in my heart when he passed (which made me feel so guilty because it hurt more than the passing of my Grandma...). He meant so much to me. Here's a cute picture of him:
LlHow Many Mice Have You Had? Dsc06010

Then there's my current boys who are two brothers living together.
Pumpkin is turning out to be fairly sweet. He's got some long haired genes in him and is adorable to look at.
How Many Mice Have You Had? Dsc00014

Basil is skittish but loves exploring new places. He's excellent at climbing and balancing!
How Many Mice Have You Had? Dsc00211

So yeah that's my mice.

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 11 Nov 2017, 8:09 am

Blessed wrote:
@CallaLily, Seren is very pretty.  Thumbs Up

Thank you. She was the youngest mouse I've lost so far, developing a tumor in her throat at just 5 months and passing because of it at 8 months.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next