Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 25 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Peachy Tue 20 Dec 2016, 10:23 pm

Peachy wrote:But then, when she's not looking definitely pregnant she's looking like this. I know for sure that her sides didn't do that when she stretched before, though.
Random Thoughts - Page 25 20161220

I wonder if it'll be a small litter. My application for Dotty is already unofficially approved, maybe I could keep a couple more. Giggling
If she's going to have babies, she's got to have them soon. Scratch She doesn't look much different than she did a couple days ago, but tomorrow is 19 days from when the shelter said said he was separated. I guess she's got a few more days to keep growing. lol
Random Thoughts - Page 25 20161222Random Thoughts - Page 25 20161221

My Internet got shut off and isn't back until Tuesday. Eek! Gotta stay off my phone before our phone bill goes crazy. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 21 Dec 2016, 1:02 pm

Oh my gosh, I think the babies might be here. She's fixing up her nest and looks a little thinner. I can't wait to know for sure. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 21 Dec 2016, 1:03 pm

Ooooh! Bouncy

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 21 Dec 2016, 1:19 pm

Oh, oh, they're definitely here. I heard squeaks!!! Thud
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 21 Dec 2016, 1:20 pm

Can't wait for pics!! Cheer

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 21 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm

Yesssssss. Babies! Pictures! Also, in 6 weeks, drop a female in the mail for me. I could squeeze in one more female, I'm sure if it!!! My colony is at its best with 3 or 5 girls. Freckles brings me up to 4 and as long as her intro goes well, I think it's likely that another mouse will find me.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 21 Dec 2016, 10:23 pm

I feel so bad! Apparently, after Scout's last cage cleaning on Monday, I forgot to put his wheel back in, I just saw it out on the table right now and I was like "Oh, no! I'm so sorry!". I put it back in and gave him a Whimzee and some mealworms to make it up to him Laughing . I had a cold when I cleaned it so I guess I was a little out of it, lol.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 22 Dec 2016, 11:18 am

Poor Scout. At least it was just his wheel, though. I once forgot to give someone back their water bottle!! Eek. I couldn't figure out why he was being so crazy, always begging for something but not taking anything I offered. Paper Bag I blamed it on my sleepy baby brain. lol

I tried to hear baby squeaks before I left the house this morning, but they must have been sleeping soundly. I love listening for tiny squeaks. I'm counting down the hours until I can disturb Dotty without feeling like such an intruder. Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Thu 22 Dec 2016, 2:56 pm

Ooooh, the babies! So exciting! Can't wait to hear how many she had -- hope Dotty is a good mom mouse.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 22 Dec 2016, 4:30 pm

Heard the squeaking. Yay! Dotty seems to be a good mom so far. I get to handle on the 24th-25th. What awesome timing!!! I think I'll try to name them after Santa's reindeer. Santa Grin
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 26 Dec 2016, 2:29 am

Spent a good amount of time replying to an ad on Craigslist for a hamster, asking questions about several different things. I asked about the gender of the hamster, behavior, asked for better pictures, then I asked if they'd be willing to sell it with just the hamster, as it was coming with a cage that was too small and unneeded.

Got a two sentence reply telling me they won't sell just the hamster because they don't want an empty cage lying around... or something like that. Sigh

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 26 Dec 2016, 7:19 am

I never understand people. Do they want to sell the hamster, or not?! If they do, then they should take the time and respond nicely to the email. Honestly.

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 29 Dec 2016, 1:03 am

My husband and I are having a tortilla war. Whoever gets hit has to do the dishes. Maybe we should fix our dishwasher. Pardon Rofl2
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 29 Dec 2016, 8:33 am

I gave up on our dishwasher. It just wasn't working right and ended up being more work than just hand washing them.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 31 Dec 2016, 5:12 pm

Rocky decided to smile for the picture, I think he was having a bad hair day too, so this picture turned out pretty cute and funny Laughing
Random Thoughts - Page 25 Mice_h11

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Next