Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 46 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 01 Oct 2017, 8:57 pm

Artistwolf wrote:
Rodents rock! wrote:
Hi, how are you liking Tennessee? Reason I ask is because I'm planning on moving their in a few months. Very Happy
It's quite nice! The people here are a lot friendlier than in St. Louis, lol. You get more of a rural feel here (although I'm in relatively small Cleveland), as if you drive like five minutes you're basically in the country with horses and all, which is totally different than St. Louis. Also, in St. Louis we had different "areas"—like one would have posh, expensive houses and another would have medium houses and another would have dilapidated houses—but here, you can have a lovely house next to a dilapidated place with rusty cars in the front yard. It's kind of fun and you feel less judged by where you live and all. Of course we also have neighbors across the street that keep having policemen visit them and the one guy just casually got arrested (no idea why; they seem like a nice family). So... it's the South. It's different. But the people are really nice—we were chopping up a branch that had fallen off our tree and all the neighbors came to help. So I really like it! Might be different depending on where you're moving from and to, though.

Edit: Oh, I see you're in Arizona. Why would you move from that lovely heat? LOL. (No that was not sarcasm; I love the heat lol). But... don't know what it's like there so cant help with that XD

Thanks for your thoughts on Tennessee! I'm originally from Baltimore MD. I was living in Fairfax VA when I moved to Flagstaff AZ about 19 years ago. Flagstaff is actually a mountain town so it's totally different then say the Phoenix area. We have pine trees here and we have snow in the winter. People from Phoenix come to Flagstaff to cool off in the summer. LOL And in the winter they come here to ski. It's pretty here but the cost of living is just too high, probably due to it being a tourist town. So it's hard to make it here, especially on one income. Friends of mine are moving to Tennessee and have invited me to go with them. So that's what I'm doing! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 06 Oct 2017, 10:22 pm

Peachy wrote:Funny! Does he bury his dish at all?
Oops, I somehow missed this. Yes he does. It gets annoying because I have to clear all the bedding off of it to make sure he has food, lol! I've even tried putting it up on a platform, but he just carries bedding up there, piece by piece, covering it lol. He could have been using the lettuce to cover his food, not sure, but I went back a couple hours later and he had eaten it Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Sat 07 Oct 2017, 12:16 am

Ughh. I feel like talking to someone, but that is probably impossible due to the time... (It's 11:14 PM lol I shouldn't be awake at this time! Laughing even the mice are asleep) Loneliness has struck!

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 07 Oct 2017, 12:58 am

Mice Are Cute wrote:Ughh. I feel like talking to someone, but that is probably impossible due to the time... (It's 11:14 PM lol I shouldn't be awake at this time! Laughing even the mice are asleep) Loneliness has struck!
Just turned 11 here.. I'm a night owl and stay up really late, lol. 11 isn't that late to me Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Sat 07 Oct 2017, 10:44 am

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:
Mice Are Cute wrote:Ughh. I feel like talking to someone, but that is probably impossible due to the time... (It's 11:14 PM lol I shouldn't be awake at this time! Laughing even the mice are asleep) Loneliness has struck!
Just turned 11 here.. I'm a night owl and stay up really late, lol. 11 isn't that late to me Laughing

I agree! Eleven feels normal for me. Then again, I really don't concider myself 'normal'. I like being different.

It's funny how after this post, I fell fast asleep! Laughing

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:45 am

The animal shelter has a fish! Laughing
https://www.arl-iowa.org/adopt/151760/find-a-pet/pet-detail/
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 09 Oct 2017, 10:47 am

that is frickin adorable. evan the fish needs a home!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:21 pm

Pepper tried to jump up onto my lap while I was writing an essay and somehow managed to dig one of his claws super deep into my thumb... got a little puncture wound there now, lol. If only he would sit still for his nail trimmings like his brother...
I'm being a typical college student now and I've got an essay on the Irish Potato Famine due on Thursday and I just started it today Pardon It just sort of snuck up on me!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 09 Oct 2017, 9:02 pm

scaredymouse wrote:that is frickin adorable.  evan the fish needs a home!
Isn't that awesome? lol It's too bad Evan my husband won't let us get Evan the fish. Laughing

I can't wait to go to bed. I want to sleep. Sleep
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Moose Wed 11 Oct 2017, 5:26 am

Argh! After the hours I put into hin, Moose just digs digs digs digs and ruins his cage setup!

It's really getting on my nerves. I even gave him a dig box.

Winter Moose
Winter Moose

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 11 Oct 2017, 9:01 am

You have different tastes in home decor. Laughing I'm always amused when my girls manage to fluff up their bedding enough that it takes over everything. Suddenly their wheel is half buried and their food dish is at the bottom of one of ten mountains.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Thu 12 Oct 2017, 7:28 am

I don't know how anybody could manage with only one kitten. My two have been playing together almost nonstop for an hour and a half now!

And also I'm considering changing majors. I'm just not sure Interior Design is right for me.. I don't quite have the creativity and when I walk into an old house I just can't picture how I would improve it. My mom can do that... but not me. So now I've got to find something I'd be better suited for...

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:14 pm

Yoshi Boo crawled up my sleeve tonight... for old time's sake! Tender He also enjoyed a soft, oil soaked Cheerio. Accidentally bit me because I was holding it. lol (He looks so rough. He's been in with a couple of my girls since April. They take good care of him and I love them for it. We'd both be much worse off without them. Heart)
Random Thoughts - Page 46 20171016
Random Thoughts - Page 46 20171015
Random Thoughts - Page 46 20171014

One of our first pictures together.
Random Thoughts - Page 46 Fb_img10
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:23 pm

Awh, sweet old Yoshi, he's so cute! I forgot when his birthday was, is he 3 yet? Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:31 pm

A bit less than four weeks. He was especially worrying tonight, even with his good days and bad ones, so I don't know if he'll make it... it'd be neat, but it doesn't really matter. Every day over the last 34 months with him has been a blessing and filled with 110% love! Kiss
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next