Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing today?

+30
GGMouseCare
Drago
PastelMouse
Rodents rock!
Cal
Plapatin
maygins
Asteria
CanadianExport
Misha_usa
Blackthorns
Nestmouse
olimarthemouse
lupus_corde
stephlisa
River
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonONIagent
MouseLover
CallaLily
AppleCheeks
Brynne
CinnamonPearl
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
MesaMouse
Soren
scaredymouse
EverythingAnimal
Peachy
34 posters

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

Go down

What are you doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Peachy Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:58 pm

I wish I could keep the thermostat at 81. When the temp goes below 74 I'm usually more comfortable bundled in a hoodie. Laughing

Tonight we're at a 4th of July celebration thing listening to a symphony. They'll have patriotic music, cannons, and fireworks later. This is my favorite day of the year! It's my daughter's first. Love We were waving a little flag above her head, she was reaching for it and as soon as she got it she stuffed it in her mouth! She eats everything. So cute.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:12 pm

I have been playing DOOM today. Gotta love that industrial metal soundtrack, btw.

Will also be buying some new Steam games later, since it's the summer sale. PRAISE GABEN
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:33 pm

I've been building furniture. I got a free foster mouse and thought it made perfect sense to go buy a giant table thingy from ikea to put him on, lol. As soon as I get everything set up, I'll post pictures of my critter room. Now, I'm definitely at maximum capacity!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 01 Jul 2016, 10:04 pm

I was watching a thunderstorm for a while, and playing some video games. My favorite video game of all time forever, Pokemon: Explorers of Sky, was finally released on the WiiU eShop! YAAAAAY! Of course I bought it immediately, along with its predecessor, Blue Rescue Team. I never finished the latter, so I'm playing it through now. PMD is my absolute favorite video game series; Explorers of Sky changed me forever.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:00 am

Critter room sounds like heaven...

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Sat 02 Jul 2016, 12:07 pm

Absolutely nothing...and loving it! This hasn't been a fun week so having 100% down-time will help me a lot. I was scheduled for my first-ever colonoscopy on Tuesday and so had to go off my anti-inflammatory meds for 5 days prior to the procedure -- as I have severe osteoarthritis (both hips and one knee need replacing but that's not gonna happen), it's insanely painful and so hard to move without them. Starting last Sunday evening, I went on a liquid diet (with some Jello thrown in, something I haven't eaten in over 10 years) and then started the #$!!&% colonoscopy prep procedure on Monday evening with part two on Tuesday morning (lost 5 lbs in 12 hours so there was an upside to the torture). The colonoscopy itself was a breeze and the gasteroenterologist was delighted with the results...said I should be the poster child for excellent colons for women my age Laugh . The best words one of the nurses then said was "You can resume your anti-inflammatories as soon as you get home"! I know most people can't wait to eat after their procedure but all I wanted was those anti-inflammatories!! After being off them for 5 1/2 days, it takes a few days for them to get me back to my "normal" level of disability so that clicked in yesterday. Looking forward to finishing up Stephen King's End Of Watch, taking in a full Saturday's slate of baseball between MLB and Fox and having pizza for dinner....aah.

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 02 Jul 2016, 5:04 pm

Ooh, I want to see the critter room! Very Happy

What are you doing today? - Page 3 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 02 Jul 2016, 5:20 pm

Been under the weather and feeling sorry for myself Bad Day so I've been eating chocolate and playing video games Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:07 pm

Whatcha playing, MouseLover?

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 02 Jul 2016, 6:53 pm

Earthbound. Dunno if you've heard of it. It's an old Nintendo game from the SNES. It's the weirdest RPG ever... earlier I got attacked by Abstract Art and Dali's Clock Laughing You'd probably like it if you like Pokemon Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:58 pm

Ugh, Mesa, that sounds awful!
We had some friends over at our house tonight, so now we're all exhausted. It went better than I thought it would, though!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Sat 02 Jul 2016, 9:26 pm

Today I bought a hammock for my girls on Etsy and also bought this:

What are you doing today? - Page 3 Il_570xN.891836942_2fby

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 02 Jul 2016, 10:54 pm

MouseLover wrote:Earthbound. Dunno if you've heard of it. It's an old Nintendo game from the SNES. It's the weirdest RPG ever... earlier I got attacked by Abstract Art and Dali's Clock Laughing You'd probably like it if you like Pokemon Smile

Earthbound? No way!!! I'm playing through that right now on Wii U VC! Trust me, in the gamer sphere, it's still wildly well known, especially since Undertale came out. I've only gotten so far as Twoson in the several months I've been making my way through it though. Those ants in Giant Step Cave are fricking monsters. THEY DO TWENTY DAMAGE EACH AND FIGHT YOU FIVE AT A TIME!!  Mad

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sun 03 Jul 2016, 8:09 am

Haha I'm playing it on the Wii U VC too Laughing It's pretty tricky, I've died many, many times lol.

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 03 Jul 2016, 8:32 am

Same. I didn't realize better attack and defense items were a thing, so I kept dying to the gang members.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next