Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing today?

+30
GGMouseCare
Drago
PastelMouse
Rodents rock!
Cal
Plapatin
maygins
Asteria
CanadianExport
Misha_usa
Blackthorns
Nestmouse
olimarthemouse
lupus_corde
stephlisa
River
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonONIagent
MouseLover
CallaLily
AppleCheeks
Brynne
CinnamonPearl
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
MesaMouse
Soren
scaredymouse
EverythingAnimal
Peachy
34 posters

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

Go down

What are you doing today? - Page 24 Empty Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Artistwolf Sun 04 Dec 2016, 7:09 pm

My dad FINALLY got around to adding a light to the fish tank! It's been broken for like 5 years. Apparently a lot of the parts of the light area had completely corroded away, so my dad just had to cut off some switches and stuff and solder everything together. So now the only way to switch it off is by taking the plug out Razz We need to get a new timer for it.

We also got four new Harlequin Rasboras (those are fish lol). The new guys are SO TINY! And bold!! They don't care at all that this huge betta keeps staring at them, and while the older rasboras stay near the bottom of the tank, these guys zip all over the place and when they're fed, they boldly go up and snatch food while the betta looks on in confusion. It's actually kind of funny—the little guys are so much braver than the adults who are like double or triple their size! They need to widen up and learn that the betta isn't actually going to kill them for eating a XD I mean, I honestly have no idea when the big rasboras eat. They don't seem to take much notice of food, even when the betta is away. It's strange.

We also decided we wanted to watch Gilmore Girls but the library's copies were all checked out/on hold, so we went off to Target and bought the complete series, which was on sale for $49.99!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 04 Dec 2016, 8:07 pm

Oh, I love Gilmore Girls! My mom and I used to watch it every day when I got home from school. I'm waiting to pay Netflix to watch the return episodes. Can't wait!!

A while ago my grandma gave me a huge box full of photos, albums, school stuff, "books" (they list like family announcements and stuff: births, marriages, confirmations, deaths, etc) and loose things... like this:
What are you doing today? - Page 24 14809011

Since we've been decluttering like mad lately, I put organizing all this stuff on my to-do list (wasn't sure about saving all the negatives, but why not? lol), and it's been sooo interesting to look through. The dates range between 1930's-40's and early 2000's. A lot of her family's stuff, her kids' stuff, and her grandkids' stuff. I lovelovelove this box!! Bouncy
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 05 Dec 2016, 12:36 am

We went and visited this house tonight (Sorry my recording is shaky lol, I wasn't paying attention to what I was filming):

What are you doing today? - Page 24 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 05 Dec 2016, 4:16 pm

Today I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned, then I picked up my new foster mouse. She is so cute! She's broken black, but most of her head is black. I want to find a mouse that has only one spot on their face, like my first girl. I guess that's like finding recessive yellow mice, can't find those either. Laughing Maybe one of her potential babies will be the one I've been looking for. Fingers crossed! lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 06 Dec 2016, 3:59 am

That would be so perfect! You would get to help raise the little one! I want babies so bad!!!!!! Sigh, if it's meant to be... they will find their way to me. Of course, I don't know what I would do with up to 12 babies, many of which could be males.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 06 Dec 2016, 1:01 pm

Imogene had an adventure last night: she had her first go-round in the exercise ball. I've been hesitant in trying it out because she doesn't like to be inside of anything, including her tank and the playpen bin. She was in the bin, trying to escape as usual, when I introduced the clear open ball. After trying to chew the rim, she decided to get inside. Once in, I put on the end cap and added two pieces of scotch tape to ensure it stayed closed. When I put it on the floor, she just sat in it, trying to chew the smooth interior until I gave it a little push to start it rolling. Once it was moving, Imogene kept it going, rolling around the room, bumping into things but quickly figuring out how to reverse the ball to get out of corners, etc. If she disappeared from my view, I called her and the ball would appear and come rolling back towards me. After no more than 5 minutes, I released her back into her tank and I swear she never looked happier to be on solid ground! Hopefully, she'll learn to regard ball as a way to explore and look forward to getting in it for a "trip."

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Tue 06 Dec 2016, 2:07 pm

Awww. So far Hamtaro just takes a few steps and then stops for a bath. I haven't tried for long though.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 11 Dec 2016, 9:47 pm

We went to my mom's for dinner. She sent Anna home with a new teddy bear and me home with a whole bunch of clothes that she bought but rarely wore. My dad gave Evan a pair of pants, too. Going over there is like Christmas! I think most of the clothes in my closet is stuff that she gave me. Laughing
It's okay, because I'm terrible at shopping. A few years ago, I spent hours at the mall looking for clothes that I liked and this was the only shirt that I bought. Laughing
What are you doing today? - Page 24 24051910

My knees hurt today toooooo. And my foot. And my wrist. Tearful
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:51 pm

I hate shopping, I'm not very good at it either. We got about 8" of snow today and my body hurts so bad. It's really cold. I had an appt scheduled at the vet tomorrow for Kevin's check up and shots but there is no way I'm going outside tomorrow! Snow day!

Oh, I'm supposed to pick up my new gentleman mouse on Wednesday morning. I'm excited Smile

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 12 Dec 2016, 7:07 am

I hate shopping too. Unless it's for pet stuff! Laughing

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 13 Dec 2016, 1:39 pm

I want 8 inches of snow!!!
I discovered my foot was bruised but I have no idea why. I never know. Maybe I kick stuff in my sleep. Laughing

Instead of buying "baby" carrots I bought 2 pounds of whole ones and spent the last hour cutting them up into carrot sticks. They turned my hands orange! Shocked
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 13 Dec 2016, 2:44 pm

Later today, the museum is hosting a Christmas event for 20-25 foster families. They will get tours of the museum and the kids will also be on a scavenger hunt in the Origins and Mineral Hall galleries. They'll end the scavenger hunt with me at the Geology Cart where we'll talk about a few "fun" items (i.e., dino poop, petrified wood, obsidian -- MineCrafters love that!) and they'll get to select polished stones and shark teeth to put in a little velvet bag as a souvenir. The families will then head to the museum's theater where they will meet Santa and Mrs Claus, have refreshments and receive one-year memberships to the museum for their families. This is always a fun event but the scavenger hunt aspect is new so I'm anxious to see how that'll turn out!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Tue 13 Dec 2016, 3:23 pm

Mesa that sounds like a great time! Very Happy It sounds like something I'd love to help out at.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:51 pm

I painted the basement staircase! I guess you need a before picture to understand how nice it looks, but the before "color" was like 20 years of dirt over white. Laughing It was supposed to help me be more comfortable with the basement, but it seems that when basement anxiety gets to you you don't care about the color of the walls. Razz

I love painting. I wish I had more rooms to paint. lol
What are you doing today? - Page 24 31668232545_d5fca3ed43_k
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 15 Dec 2016, 10:50 pm

Do you have an unfinished basement? Those freak me out. We have a mostly finished basement, like it's got carpet and drywall but a naked ceiling, so you can see wood and wires. I hate the idea that there could be a giant spider up there that could drop on my head at any moment Sad

scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next