Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing today?

+30
GGMouseCare
Drago
PastelMouse
Rodents rock!
Cal
Plapatin
maygins
Asteria
CanadianExport
Misha_usa
Blackthorns
Nestmouse
olimarthemouse
lupus_corde
stephlisa
River
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonONIagent
MouseLover
CallaLily
AppleCheeks
Brynne
CinnamonPearl
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
MesaMouse
Soren
scaredymouse
EverythingAnimal
Peachy
34 posters

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Go down

What are you doing today? - Page 44 Empty Re: What are you doing today?

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Tue 30 Jan 2018, 11:56 pm

Peachy wrote:It's been a tough week. No real reason, just being a crybaby. Lost my Dottie mouse, yesterday, too. Evan got some time off work, making today a little better. Lovey

I forgot my sunglasses and got a migraine when out shopping, so then I went to lie down in the shower. The headaches are no fun but very preferable to the vision disturbances. When I got the stitches out of my thumb, the nurse said I could get it wet after it was fully scabbed, but the scab got soaked away and there's a bit of a gap again that gets caught on stuff. Worry

Also did our taxes. Eek! Glad to have it over with.

Caught sweet little baby Finn sleeping away from the rest. These babies have been so much fun. I'm going to miss them being babies. Love
What are you doing today? - Page 44 20180145
I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough time Sad I hope you feel better now! Hug

Aww, the babies are so cute! How old are they exactly now? I know, young/baby mice are the cutest! I've never had any actual baby mice but I've had some pretty small, young mice, like Clover when I first got her. When they grow up and I look back on the pictures from when I first got them, I realize just how much they've grown Love

Edit: Here's baby Blossom! She was too cute, and still is Heart Eyes
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Blosso10
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Blosso11

What are you doing today? - Page 44 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 31 Jan 2018, 6:15 pm

Blossom's head looks teensy in that first picture. Laughing She's so adorable.

Babies are four weeks tomorrow. I introduced my two older colonies tonight, so tomorrow the babies will move into the smaller of my two cages... I'm so excited for them! I'm going to give the brothers a week in the old 10 gallon together before I take them to get neutered. One for each cage of girls, but the older ladies are going to be considerably larger. Fingers crossed they take to him!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 01 Feb 2018, 6:43 pm

Peachy wrote:Blossom's head looks teensy in that first picture. Laughing She's so adorable.

Babies are four weeks tomorrow. I introduced my two older colonies tonight, so tomorrow the babies will move into the smaller of my two cages... I'm so excited for them! I'm going to give the brothers a week in the old 10 gallon together before I take them to get neutered. One for each cage of girls, but the older ladies are going to be considerably larger. Fingers crossed they take to him!
Awh! They grew up so fast! You're getting them neutered? I didn't know you got your males neutered! Are they going to be living with girls? Smile

What are you doing today? - Page 44 Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 01 Feb 2018, 9:20 pm

These two boys are the first I've even considered getting neutered. We're driving up to a clinic at a vet school. Mostly because I already had two boys and the space and time commitment would have been too much (been there, done that!) but also because it made me really happy to see old Yoshi get some mousey love in his last months. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 03 Feb 2018, 9:35 pm

I spent my evening with Autumn, she was begging to come out! I let her crawl around on my jeans, from hand to hand, and walked around the house with her in my hand for a little bit. She seemed to enjoy it!
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Img_0216
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Img_0218
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Img_0217
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Img_0219
What are you doing today? - Page 44 Img_0220

AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 03 Feb 2018, 9:50 pm

Phew, man, you'll never catch me in jeans. Laughing

I love Autumn's dark ears!! It sounds like a good time. I do it with boys all the time but girls are usually ok with staying home. lol I like to take a couple of the girls for "treat runs." They climb into my hands and we go to the treat bin, where they pick some snacks out and take some back for the others. It's special. Smile
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 04 Feb 2018, 9:17 am

Autumn is so cute! Was her coloring always like that? I thought she was lighter, but I'm probably mixing her up with another mouse on the forum.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 04 Feb 2018, 8:36 pm

I spent the morning at the vet. One of my ladies had started scratching under her ear, but it quickly turned into something much wise worse than OCD. Her vet said it's a tumor, likely originating from a gland near her ear canal. These things are so miserable and yucky. Sad I imagine it will only be a few more days before we take her in to be euthanized.

We're planning a surprise party for my grandma's birthday. My uncle in Sweden has said that he'll be available to FaceTime. Squee, I'm so excited for her! She hasn't seen him in years and lately he's been too busy with his own little family to call. Hopefully he won't forget or anything weird.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Sun 04 Feb 2018, 8:50 pm

Peachy wrote:I spent the morning at the vet. One of my ladies had started scratching under her ear, but it quickly turned into something much wise worse than OCD. Her vet said it's a tumor, likely originating from a gland near her ear canal. These things are so miserable and yucky. Sad I imagine it will only be a few more days before we take her in to be euthanized.

We're planning a surprise party for my grandma's birthday. My uncle in Sweden has said that he'll be available to FaceTime. Squee, I'm so excited for her! She hasn't seen him in years and lately he's been too busy with his own little family to call. Hopefully he won't forget or anything weird.

I'm so sorry to hear about your girl. Very sad.

That's great about the FaceTime, I bet your grandma will be surprised! Party3
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 04 Feb 2018, 10:54 pm

Peachy wrote:Phew, man, you'll never catch me in jeans. Laughing

I love Autumn's dark ears!! It sounds like a good time. I do it with boys all the time but girls are usually ok with staying home. lol I like to take a couple of the girls for "treat runs." They climb into my hands and we go to the treat bin, where they pick some snacks out and take some back for the others. It's special. Smile
Thank you! Aww, that sounds sweet! For some reason, none of my mice have interest in treats outside their cage. They show more interest in exploring  Razz

CallaLily wrote:Autumn is so cute!  Was her coloring always like that?  I thought she was lighter, but I'm probably mixing her up with another mouse on the forum.
Thank you! Remember this topic? She's molting so her color is different Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 05 Feb 2018, 9:52 am

Peachy wrote:I spent the morning at the vet. One of my ladies had started scratching under her ear, but it quickly turned into something much wise worse than OCD. Her vet said it's a tumor, likely originating from a gland near her ear canal. These things are so miserable and yucky. Sad I imagine it will only be a few more days before we take her in to be euthanized.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Tumors suck. Sad

That's awesome for your grandmom. I hope your uncle follows through.

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:
Thank you! Remember this topic? She's molting so her color is different Smile

Oh duh! Doh Well she's still very pretty!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Tue 06 Feb 2018, 9:01 am

I went for a walk today and saw a beautiful fox!  Its quite rare to see these animals out in the daylight let alone in a position to photograph!
What are you doing today? - Page 44 26242276228_89cebecca4_zFox, in one of the fields along Bury Lane, near Sutton Gault by Stephanie Martin, on Flickr

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Tue 06 Feb 2018, 9:45 am

Stephlisa, that is a pretty picture! Heart Eyes

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 06 Feb 2018, 8:29 pm

Wow Stephlisa how awesome! Beautiful, thanks for sharing the photo with us. Love
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 06 Feb 2018, 11:46 pm

A lovely picture. Love I saw a baby fox walking towards a busy road a few nights ago. Hopefully he found his way back to the wooded area near the river.

I had such a terrible anxiety day. Like, all my legitimate worries are dealt with but I have 1000 answers for, "What's left to worry about?" It's exhausting. I took a nap. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next