Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice...

3 posters

Go down

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Empty My name is Tabby and I have too many mice...

Post by chiroptera Mon 05 Nov 2018, 8:41 pm

Welp. I really didn't intend to get more mice this time- for once, I was actually just at the pet store for a cat collar and some Whimzees. I wasn't even planning on browsing- we were on a schedule! But then there was a tank on the table at Petco. Uh-oh. It was some mice who had been surrendered. Uh-oh. One of them was missing an eye. Well, sh-...

Along with the two sisters (they had had a third sister, but she'd already been adopted), I picked out a little satin girl to introduce to them as a trio. A little bit later, I saw a sweet grey mousey at Petsmart, didn't get her, went back a few days later and she was still there, my roommate saw her and loved her, and... brought her home too.

They're separate from the Gamer Girls colony, because my last few attempts to add more to their colony have ended very poorly, so I think that they've pretty much decided their colony is as back as it's going to be. So, introducing The Foodies:

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Hazeln10

Hazelnut, the one-eyed mousie

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Thyme_10

Her sister, Thyme

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Carame10

Sweet, itty bitty Caramel

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Olive_10

and, last but not least, Olive!

...I have 10 mice now. Maybe I should stop. They're just such great pets!

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Empty Re: My name is Tabby and I have too many mice...

Post by CallaLily Wed 07 Nov 2018, 7:15 am

So cute! Love my gerbils but I’m missing mice!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

My name is Tabby and I have too many mice... Empty Re: My name is Tabby and I have too many mice...

Post by Peachy Fri 09 Nov 2018, 10:23 am

Hello, Tabby. Wave Giggle I think my highest number was 21 or 22. Two litters will do that. Your new girls are crazy cute! And i'm definitely stealing the name Thyme. Will have a whole herb garden. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Sun 11 Nov 2018, 4:33 pm

@CallaLily Thanks! Smile Yeah, nothing quite satiates the mouse itch like, well, having mice! Even rats are so different from them!

@Peachy Sometimes I joke about how many mice I'd have if Pumpkin got his way into the girls' bins- how many mice I'd have then. 70? 90? Laughing Faaaar too many. If I had more room, I'd probably have more than the three bins I have now, if I'm honest. 20+ is a lot, but somehow I wouldn't put it past me sometime in the future! Very Happy

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down