Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse is acting crazy!

2 posters

Go down

Mouse is acting crazy! Empty Mouse is acting crazy!

Post by Sparrow Tue 13 Nov 2018, 12:10 pm

Stella started to act very crazy, I've had my mice for a while now and my girls never did anything of that sort!

So basically what happened was one of my females was organizing her tank like she usually would. She gathered up all of the ripped up tissue paper and gathered it into a neat pile and started covering that little pile up with hemp bedding. That part is normal, she often likes to rearrange stuff her way especially if her sister accidentally destroys her hard work.

After she finished covering up the tissue pile with hemp, she found one piece of tissue left and went crazy. She started bounding around the place like a little flea or bunny with the piece of tissue in her mouth. She kept this up for about two minutes and then went about her day like she always would.

While this was happening her sister Foxy was still asleep.

Should this episode be something to be concerned about?
Sparrow
Sparrow

Chatty

Back to top Go down

Mouse is acting crazy! Empty Re: Mouse is acting crazy!

Post by CallaLily Sat 17 Nov 2018, 3:56 pm

It sounds like she was happy! Mice do this little jumping spazz thing of pure joy - it’s called “sparking” by most mouse keepers. It’s pretty much the same thing as a guinea pig “popcorning” or a bunny “binkying”.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down