Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chocobo Mice!

2 posters

Go down

The Chocobo Mice! Empty The Chocobo Mice!

Post by lizardtails Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:35 pm

The Chocobo Mice! 20190311

That's Noctis and Ignis being acrobats on the upright exercise wheel xD Prompto is in the back on the flying saucer, and you can see Gladio poking about in the middle. I had to rebuild their platfprm because they'd chewed most of the way through several of the legs on the old one,  this one is the biggest they've had yet but I think they enjoy it!

Last edited by lizardtails on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the title so I'll just keep using this thread to post photos and videos of my babs lmao)

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

The Chocobo Mice! Empty Re: The Chocobo Mice!

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 17 Mar 2019, 3:49 pm

I love the cage! It looks like a ton of fun for your mice! Bouncy What is that in the back on the right?

Out of curiosity, I noticed you have what looks like paper towels as substrate, does that work well for you? I'm just wondering, I feel like my mice are so messy that paper towels would never work for me Laughing I'd have to clean the cage like 5 times a day.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardtails Mon 18 Mar 2019, 1:56 pm

You might be seeing the mouth of the triceratops skull? XD It's a fish tank decor piece I got from Petco, it's absolutely adorable to see them peeking out from the mouth or from behind the headfrill.

This was actually my first time trying paper towels, and one day later I have smell-induced regrets lmfao. I went ahead and added shredded paper bedding and hay this morning, which is what I normally use, but left the paper towel in because they do seem to enjoy ripping it up!

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardtails Tue 19 Mar 2019, 11:54 pm

The Chocobo Mice! 20190319_220651

Had Iggy out for bonding time tonight and she was so calm and curious! Very Happy I love how adorable they are when they prick their ears forward!

Prompto, meanwhile, despite being the biggest bully, is one of the most skittish and nervous. When I take her out, she just wants to hide--even though she's not very good at it!

The Chocobo Mice! 20190319_231143

She seems to subscribe to the T-Rex school of stealth--"It can't see me if I don't move!"

The Chocobo Mice! 20190319_231134

Lucky for her she's too cute to ever become lunch! XD

lizardtails
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down