Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mice don't like any toys.

5 posters

Go down

Mice don't like any toys. Empty Mice don't like any toys.

Post by Pearlandluna Thu 22 Oct 2020, 6:09 pm

So I need a good cheap chew toy, is there any that you recommend or your mice like?

thanks!

Pearlandluna
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Mice don't like any toys. Empty Re: Mice don't like any toys.

Post by Peachy Fri 23 Oct 2020, 7:19 am

Have you tried making your own? Some of my mice’s favorite toys have been the goofiest looking!

This is a thread full of “Mouse Entertainment Systems” made out of popsicle sticks.
https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t47-homemade-popsicle-stick-toys

This one is “Totally FREE toys,” typically things you can find around the house.
https://www.petmousefanciers.com/t46-totally-free-toy-ideas

You can scroll through here for more great tips and ideas!
https://www.petmousefanciers.com/f21-mouse-diys
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by M O U S E Fri 23 Oct 2020, 7:21 am

All mice have different preferences, but I find that most mice LOVE carboard. Tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls, scraps, and carboard egg cartons are always a hit with my mice. They can also chew on certain kinds of sticks, like apple. My mice don't go crazy over it, but they do chew the bark off. Whimzees are awesome too. They are vegan dog chews that are safe for mice too. I can get a small whimzee stick for a dollar at my local Petco.

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by M O U S E Fri 23 Oct 2020, 7:22 am

All mice have different preferences, but I find that most mice LOVE carboard. Tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls, scraps, and carboard egg cartons are always a hit with my mice. They can also chew on certain kinds of sticks, like apple. My mice don't go crazy over it, but they do chew the bark off. Whimzees are awesome too. They are vegan dog chews that are safe for mice too. I can get a small whimzee stick for a dollar at my local Petco.

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by WBCarson Sat 12 Dec 2020, 12:07 pm

https://www.ebay.com/i/383802050920?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-213727-13078-0&mkcid=2&itemid=383802050920&targetid=4580771608074811&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=&poi=&campaignid=403204658&mkgroupid=1234751773358313&rlsatarget=pla-4580771608074811&abcId=9300377&merchantid=51291&msclkid=f5130ce611d811de53105333178d1acb

Sorry for the long link.....these are the best wheels i have ever used. They go FAST, no pinching, never tips over, never falls apart, no metal to rust. I have three aquariums with two wheels each and its by far their fav toy. Bleach them every week.
They used to sell them on Amazon.

WBCarson
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffanieptrck1 Sat 12 Dec 2020, 1:32 pm

M O U S E wrote:All mice have different preferences, but I find that most mice LOVE carboard. Tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls, scraps, and carboard egg cartons are always a hit with my mice. They can also chew on certain kinds of sticks, like apple. My mice don't go crazy over it, but they do chew the bark off. Whimzees are awesome too. They are vegan dog chews that are safe for mice too. I can get a small whimzee stick for a dollar at my local Petco.
for the cardboard and egg cartons I second this. My mice love it when I bury egg cartons and they demolish them so fast I don't think they even last 3 days. I also get the drink carriers that are the molded cardboard and tie them together with twine so they have bigger cavities and they love that too.
Tiffanieptrck1
Tiffanieptrck1
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down