Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip baby sweetie

3 posters

Go down

Rip baby sweetie Empty Rip baby sweetie

Post by Sweetiehoney Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:18 pm

Sweetie had an issue using his hind legs which quickly developed into the inability to move at all without help in the same night. I took him to the vet this morning to take him out of his pain. I’m glad he left comfortably and was at peace. He was so sweet and loved to cuddle and sleep on me. He was from petsmart, and I’ve read mice from there usually aren’t affectionate but he was so sweet and affectionate. He loves peanut butter as an occasional treat and it made me so sad when I tried to give him some peanut butter this morning for the last time before going to the vet and he was too weak to enjoy it. He’ll always be my hungry cuddly baby and I’ll miss watching shows while he sleeps on my lap, or seeing him run up to the edge of his cage trying to be picked up. He really trusted me so much, whenever someone else tried to hold him he would run towards me and only let me touch him. Sweetie has joined his best friend Honey HeartMouse. I’ll always miss them but I’m glad they’re together again and at peace

Sweetiehoney

SarahAdams likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rip baby sweetie Empty Re: Rip baby sweetie

Post by Dee67 Fri 05 Mar 2021, 11:08 pm

They are reunited together at the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sorry for your loss 😔 .
Dee67
Dee67
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/figgusnewton/

Sweetiehoney likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetiehoney Sat 06 Mar 2021, 2:30 am

Dee67 wrote:They are reunited together at the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sorry for your loss 😔 .

Thank you Smile Mouse I’m glad they’re comfortable now and resting

Sweetiehoney

Back to top Go down

Post by ApricotWinter Wed 24 Mar 2021, 2:32 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, thank you for rescuing a mouse from PetSmart. Crying or Very sad
ApricotWinter
ApricotWinter

Libra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down